Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Nikki
Well fellow ghouls... what are you going to be for this years Halloween?

I myself, will be going as the Wicked Witch... full with the glittered red shoes to my nieces Costume/Birthday party! I bought my little wig as well as a hat... but have yet to buy my shoes.

Then, for work, I will be a simple witch.. no wig, due to health code reasons, with long painted black nails.. a simple little witches hat and dressed in all black 8)

Now... what are YOU going to be?
By purple1worm
I don't know but I would like to dress up to give out the candy this year!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I made some online purchases last night for my costume. I think I've made some headway with this year's concept. There are some more significant parts to my costume that still need to solved, but I'm on the right track. And all the smaller accent pieces have been ordered. :D

I didn't really answer your question though, did I? :lipssealed:
By monstermash
Not entirely sure yet. I love the 40's so probably something related to that era. Maybe military with a glamorous twist. I want to tie in the Zombie theme too so, glamorous zombie from the forties. Maybe :? :)
By pagemaster1993
pagemaster1993 wrote:I haven't decided yet but I have a whole list.
I may have a better idea after going to the stores on Saturday.
By Nikki
monstermash wrote:Not entirely sure yet. I love the 40's so probably something related to that era. Maybe military with a glamorous twist. I want to tie in the Zombie theme too so, glamorous zombie from the forties. Maybe :? :)
Oooh.. well I am curious to see how that turns out! :D
By Nikki
mesmark wrote:pharaoh-esque or some vague twist on an Egyptian. Never can tell until it all comes together.
Awesome :D I actuall haven't seen any egyptian-ism over here ever since I was kid and a friend was a Pharoh.. I would love to see pictures of that when you get it altogether!
By suzika
Plague doctor!

I am so excited about it, especially as I will be working on the mask this weekend.
By CombichristGirl
im either just doing my lrg hoodie/pants like this or some zombie make up

By GUS
Izzy has a hoodie like that, however if a kid turned up in that i'd tell them they hadn't bothered & send them away without anything, seems to have novelty value as a top but combined imho is "hmmmmm"
Come on CCG that would look crud in comparison to your tombstones after all that effort!

(consider yourself told off) :lol:
By CombichristGirl
lmao i know its not much but i rarely have time to do much lol and im not trick or treating lol well may be tricking.
may be since you told me off i will at leat have to do some zombie make up
when i cant afford the big bucks i want to go as shorty the clown from killer clowns from outer space lol
it is funny in the winter time though watching a skeleton crapping a car window lmao :lol:
By GUS
if you buy a few basic colours of good theatrical make-up you've got it for life! ...& can then mess around with latex add ons, good investment.