Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By GUS
After reading Ryans bizarre blog, I CANNOT believe I missed the obvious hit of this falls deco ideas.
I'm a spendthrift (you may already know) & like to "bolt on" items rater than have to plough through lots of new stuff! ..pointless for a few hours over here.
& bearing in mind what i've already stated as to hating twi-light gooieness etc I'm going for the Vampire & vampire hunter theme!
Why?
Simple use of what we already have (dark clothing et al) but mainly due to the retractable vampire teeth & the burning bible I reckon asides from new fx for the projector I'm ready to run come halloween without any new big props! ..(yay)

check this out, it'll get the kids going!

By CorpseBride
With accessories like that how could you NOT want to be a Vamp this year?!? They are amazing!!

If I hadn't already had a start on my costume when you told me about Ryan's blog I too would be vampin it up! So amazing!! But...as it turns out...i am buying the goodies anyways to add to the spooky stockpile.
By CombichristGirl
ohh the dis pleaser i could cause with that! and its pretty cheap to. combi want
By GUS
CCG, with all those tombstones it's a must! ..if only to save on the space storing them all.