Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Vorta
Oh my gosh, that is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. :D
How many people got the reference (Or at least thought they did?)
By GUS
Yes, well thanks for the invite again this year Dadja.
(cough,cough COUGH,splutter)

It's those LATE invites to us all that mean JC will never rise in pumpkin form...

So Ryan says :lol:
By Dadja
@Vorta: I had another costume for the first part of the night, and when everyone was eating I showed some videos on big screen, this gave me time to change costume and when the video of Monty Python had just finished, I ran out and yelled: 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!' So I think they got it :) One of the guest was a fellow English teacher, so she loved it :)

@Gus: Pattern first, then invitations :)
By Vorta
Lol, I would have loved to see that.
Done a great justice to Cardinal Fang. xD
By nosferatu
I always suspected you wore frocks in private ....but never in public.

Great outfit. What did you BBQ? Did you have steaks or burn people at the stake using your two weapons of fear and suprise?

I reckon the entire costume could easily be converted into that of a devil. More true to your actual nature.
By zombombie
Excellent work! I especially like the sign :)
By Dadja
nosferatu wrote:What did you BBQ?
I'm so used to calling it my anual bbq, that I always forget that it wasn't a barbecue this year. Because the theme was Spain I made 2 paella's. One with chicken, pork and rabbit. One with chicken, salmon, mossels, scampi, calamares and clams.

By CombichristGirl
omg im so there lol. that food looks great. i love seeing and taking pictures of food :)