Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By runbeza
How do you know the different between normal pregnancy pains, and something more serious? The past to days I have noticed a little bit of pain in my left side. It started last night when I was yelling for my dogs (they were outside and I was having them come back in). I am only 6 weeks pregnant and the Doc won't see my until the 31st. Is this a normal pain, or should I be concerned? I am afraid it could be a symptom of an ectopic/tubal pregnancy, but I don't know anything at all. This is my first pregnancy and I am scared.
By nosferatu
Dear Runbeza

First of all anyone experiencing any abdominal pain during pregnancy should seek medical advice immediately.

However, maybe the pain you are experiencing is due to being bent over a keyboard? I googled your name and you seem to have joined a whole host of forums in the last 24 hours and raised questions on a whole host of topics. Why am I replying? Just on the off chance that you genuinely need advice.

Either way, I think you need help
By GUS
spam-spastic, spam-spastic, spam-spastic, spam-spastic

It's spam, you're a spastic. :roll:

in the words of the cybermen, DELETE!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I found this one pretty humorous. Yes, if anyone else has urgent pregnancy issues, please contact a doctor or hospital, rather than posting in a forum area for Halloween costumes. :lol:
By Ajax
Ryan is right this should have been in General Spooky Discussion, next time please post in the appropriate forum. Newbies :x
By Ajax
Is your real name Rose Mary by any chance?