Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By suzika
I am dressing up as a vampire this year, I have a black dress with red bell lace sleeves, and a lace up front. A cape that is black fading into a deep red at the bottom, stick on fangs, and a wig that is long black straight with a red stripe on each side.

I have put the costume on all together, it does work well, other than the wig is a bit loose since I have so little hair of my own.

The thing I'm stuck on is makeup. I want pale but kind of a glamorous look. I wear glasses, so they will be on except for during the actual costume contest at the part I'm going to.

Does anyone have pictures, ideas, recommendations, etc? I have all sorts of regular makeup, quite a bit of halloween makeup, all sorts of glittery stuff, and fake eyelashes.

I will be doing my makeup prior to sitting on the porch for 3 hours and handing out candy so long lasting would be a plus.
:D
By SaneInsideInsanity

Mac cosmetics also has a look book out right now that would work well for vampiness
http://www.maccosmetics.ca/templates/lo ... EGORY29217

Always make sure you moisturizer first powder base even makeup and the finishing powder the look in order to achieve a long lasting effect
By monstermash
Sane has pretty much said it all. Youtube has some good tutorials. Good luck!
By suzika
Ohh, thank you. I would never have thought to look on YouTube and MAC's look book has stuff that would definitely work. Thanks again :)
By SaneInsideInsanity
No prob thier look books are definatly an essitantial to me....I print the looks and keep a binder since they change so often.....not all of them min you but most lol