Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By harpman22
I was looking for a cool pumpkin theme type costume that I could wear for the little ghosts and ghouls that come to my door each Halloween. With the thanks to this site's patterns and other random patterns I've come across over the years. My house has become a little popular.

I was thinking along the lines of something like a great pumpkin or patchmaster. Was almost set on Jack Skellington, as he is the pumpkin king. But I didn't like how the costumes looked from certain angles. Then there were those costumes that would just terrify children ie. Bad Seed. Giving kids nightmares is not my goal, sharing in the pumpkin carving and candy is what I love about this Holiday.

So I found what I thought to be the perfect pumpkin themed costume. It's not so scary that kids go running for mom and it's not over the top cheesy.

The Bobble Head Pumpkin Costume. I'm sure many of you have seen it by now. It just came out this season and has sold out just about every where. I got mine for just under $70.00 and it should be on my doorstep by this weekend. I can't wait to wear it and take pictures in it posing next to some Zombie Pumpkins!

Here is a video link of the costume that I found last night while I was shopping. Gives one the idea of how cool this costume looks!

:D

By harpman22
yup, I plan on hanging out on the front porch watching over all the little pumpkin children. Ha Ha Har Har! :lol:
By CorpseBride
That is wicked!! I wonder what it feels like to wear....
By harpman22
Costume arrived this morning. Unfotunately It had some tears in the mask from packaging. I was able to salvage it with some acrylyic paint from a local craft store. I tried it on and it will definately be a warm costume that is for sure.

I will post a link for photos at a later time. Trying to get the house cleaned today.
By harpman22
Ok I will have better pictures at a later time. But I wanted to see how it would look. Found that I need to get some plus sized lady gloves to attach to the pumpkin gloves and that I will need to wear some black makeup underneath so my face isnt quite visible, or black stockings.