Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By monstermash
Ive just finished getting the last bits ready for my outfit. The theme for me this year is military women circa 1930's/40's.
Ive got a military jacket, a khaki pencil skirt, a garrison cap, 40's shoes, WWII gas mask and box ( just for show, unsafe to wear)
For my face i have a woochie prostethic, "grand opening" i believe. The rest of my face will be white/grey, i'll have dead looking eyes with the help of white contacts. And yes... there will be blood!
Im just in the process of trying out some victory rolls and pin curls on my hair to finish the look off. I will of course post pics from the night so you can all see the outcome.
Last edited by monstermash on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Me likes it im having a hard time finding a dress as well i may have to destroy one of my pinup dresses for Halloween after all....I dont have time to sew now but unfortunately my "pumpkins" are too big to fit in most old cuts of dresses fits everywhere else
I think the zombiee nurse is a great idea though good luck getting the outfit tonight
By Raven
I just loved those nurses in Silent Hill. Very creepy the way they moved. Good luck on the bidding!
By monstermash
Ok after staying up ALL night i was out bid so no nurse :cry:
Ive now decided on more of a military look, like women in the ATS or the USMCWR. Of course there will be a zombie twist (decaying face, broken limbs, dead eyes). Something like this pic but with a pencil skirt and pincurled hair.
Hope you connoisseurs of all things scary approve.
By CorpseBride
I love that idea! Too bad you lost the auction...but I really love your second idea, it could be so great! Keep us posted!