Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By nosferatu
Those pictures are amazing Sire.

Really fabulous. Great theme, executed to perfection. Family oriented, and a superb success. That spider looks scary.....not to sure about that!
By mesmark
nosferatu wrote:That spider looks scary.....not to sure about that!
Thanks!

Actually I have a bunch of those spiders and I wanted them pinned up around the room. I gave them to one of the guys helping out with the decorations and he put that spider in the scene.

I didn't notice it until I had downloaded all the pictures. I kind of wish he hadn't done that, but oh well.

I had 7 people helping to set the place up and I thought we'd have plenty of time. I started at 8:00am and my helpers all came around 10:00. The party started at 1:30 but I had some guest show up as early as 12:50!

Anyway, I didn't get to eat lunch and the place still wasn't ready for 1:30. I didn't even get a picture of just that corner section (that might be why i didn't notice the spider.

All in all, I'm probably the only one that is bothered by it :) ... well, and Nos :D
By nosferatu
I am only bothered by it as I absolutely hate spiders and it looks scary. I actually like it in the display.

When I was getting our boxes of Halloween decorations out of the loft, a small spider ran across my hand. I shrieked. Screamed like a baby and dropped the box. Of course, out spilled all the little rubber spiders which I was then too scared to pick up as that real one inch spider might have attacked me.

Anyway, both you and Ryan have yet again raised the bar in terms of costumes and next year, I plan to compete even if it is only in the minor leagues compared to you professionals
By sodajazz
nosferatu wrote: a small spider ran across my hand. I shrieked. Screamed like a baby and dropped the box. Of course, out spilled all the little rubber spiders which I was then too scared to pick up as that real one inch spider might have attacked me.
Now I would have paid good money to see that :lol:
By nosferatu
My wife asked what all the fuss was about. When I told her, she replied, "My hero". :oops:
By JMP919
Great photo mesmark! I love it!
By mesmark
JMP919 wrote:Great photo mesmark! I love it!
Thanks!
nosferatu wrote:When I was getting our boxes of Halloween decorations out of the loft, a small spider ran across my hand. I shrieked. Screamed like a baby and dropped the box. Of course, out spilled all the little rubber spiders which I was then too scared to pick up as that real one inch spider might have attacked me.
That's funny :lol:

I hate spiders as well. I don't know what it is that makes them so scary but even the little ones freak me out :oops:

But, we get these huge yellow and black spiders at my house the build monster webs around our house. I'll try to get a picture of one sometime.