Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By nosferatu
Great photos as usual!

Like the name Squire on the tombstone in the graveyard. That would have given any visitors a shock seeing you stumbling towards them. LOL. :lol:

Ted Danson. Could have been worse...could have been Carla. Actually, come to think of it, add a moustache and you have zombie Cliff!

At least you are on a website where everybody knows your name. Cheers!
By CombichristGirl
RavensDestiny wrote:OMG! The cemetery shots are awesome! I have a "thing" for cemeteries and have photo albums full of nothing but cemeteries, headstones and statues.
i love you! marry me!
lol i to have pics on pics of nothing but cems:D
and god i love ur costume ryan!
i to am working on my costume already planning plotting. i found a place that sells almost all of the fx lenses very cheap. instead of 40 to 50 a contact they have for i belive with shipping and handling 70 buck for non script ones, but u still need a script to order.
been looking for all sorts of costumes appliences and what nots.
i figure for the first time my costume will cost me around 250 bucks most of that being contacts and make up, but i will be able to reuse pieces of the costume so that works
By CanadianCarver
Had you heard that storing them in water is the way to go? I gave mine a good rise, a light brushing with my tooth brush, a thourough drying, and plan to store them dry.
I can't find the email right now, but I think I asked how to store them and they suggested cleaning them, and storing them in water with a few drops of bleach. Given my experience, I think your way may be the right way though.
By nosferatu
It's a pity that all of us minions can't have the same costume. Or could we.......?
By The Captain
OMG Ryan that high contrast photo is brilliant. The lighting completely aged you by decades! You are soooo......Ted Danson! :lol:
By scully
Hi Ryan, I am new here but wanted to say that your costume was freaking amazing!! I LOVE the cemetery shots! The contacts and makeup were especially chilling.

Cant wait to see what everyone is going to do this year. I am a huge Halloween fan and am so happy to have found fellow celebrators here!

P.S. I have been coming to this site for years, I never realized there was a forum so either its recent this past year or my internet blindness is getting worse. (FIrst I cant find things in the refrigerator, now this?)

:) Julia
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for the compliments, Scully. Flattery will get you everywhere. Coming up with a crazy new costume every year is one of my favorite parts about Halloween. You can expect more of that from me this year. I hope others share their costume plans too.

The forum has been here since 2005. :wink: Internet blindness or not, I'm glad you finally wandered in here!
By SuperSonic
:lol::P to be honest i didnt notice this forum until last year