Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By nosferatu
We also have Superman and Yoda costumes as well for our two dogs. The other one was camera shy so we forced this one...sorry, he begged us to dress him up for Halloween.

As you can see,he isn't exactly enjoying the experience. Wait till they see what they are wearing at Christmas. The sad thing is, apart from dressing up Miniature Schnauzers that is, is that they have better costumes than I do.

By CombichristGirl
it looks so cute adn great costumes. my dogd are dressed as couch potatoes :lol:
By Raven
Awwww! How cute! My family had a Miniature Schnauzer when I was younger. What a great dog she was. She never dressed up so I am making up for that with my dog now. :P
By nosferatu
They're great dogs ...loyal, proud, friendly and intelligent. The dog pictured is so intelligent he is training to be an accountant. :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That's what I like to see... whether man or beast, it's fun to get into character for this holiday.
By Sind3315
That's great Nos!! Excellent choice in costume I may add. I have solid black cats, they are my year long living halloween decorations!
By Thunderclap
I love the devil one, he looks like he wants to kick someones butt. maybe the one who put the costume on him :lol:
By nosferatu
Yeah, I'm sure he will get his revenge.

He was sniffing around my car earlier today and I noticed he had a knife tucked under his paw.

Note to self: Check brakes before drivind anywhere