Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
This past weekend my nephews were in a horse show where they kiddies got to dress up in costume and ride. Both my nephews had to be the Transformer Bumblebee. When they were not riding I kept them busy telling them to transform into cars. :twisted:

Last edited by Raven on Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Cute! Never thought I'd see a Transformer riding a horse. I guess that's what they'd do if they got a flat tire.
By Raven
UPDATE!

My niece wanted to go as a vampire bride. She had a lot of trouble getting her "fangs" to stay in. After they fell out for like the 20th time she opted to be a zombie bride. I told her that was the better choice. :)

By the way, that was the same dress she wore as a flower girl in my wedding. :P
By Tkaraoke
Haha! They look great! She's a little late for Bride of the Zombie Pumpkins! LOL
By The Captain
Who says you'll never wear your brides maid dress again! :D Very cool costume idea, dead flowers and all! :twisted:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Not all kids want to be something "scary." So when a youngster willingly dresses as vampire or zombie, it warms my heart and chills my spine.

When I have kids, I only hope they get into the spooky stuff, and don't ask to be a pretty princess for Halloween (especially if I have boys).

But with me as a dad, they might not have a choice when it comes to liking the creepy Halloween stuff... they'll inherit my vampire widows peak and nocturnal habits.
By nosferatu
Don't worry Ryan, as soon as your children get colic or start teething then you will become a nocturnal creature, stalking the house looking like death and that zombie costume of yours?....well, you'll bear a remarkable resemblance to it without the make-up.

I unfortunately live in a pink world surrounded by my little ponies and Disney Princesses but little by little, we are getting there.

Witches costume this year and I have already planted the seed of having a Pre-Halloween Birthday Party next year with a childen's entertainer who brings along tarantulas, snakes etc. Having said that, when he is on, I will be conveniently taking out the rubbish or checking the oil level on my car.....not that I'm a wimp or anything :oops:
By CombichristGirl
zombiepumpkins wrote:Not all kids want to be something "scary." So when a youngster willingly dresses as vampire or zombie, it warms my heart and chills my spine.

When I have kids, I only hope they get into the spooky stuff, and don't ask to be a pretty princess for Halloween (especially if I have boys).

But with me as a dad, they might not have a choice when it comes to liking the creepy Halloween stuff... they'll inherit my vampire widows peak and nocturnal habits.
so far mine wants a nightmare before christmas poster loves the movie and corpse bride and final destination 3? lmao also she's went as a lepard then a devil, a witch, and this year she was a dead pirate. she loves halloween for the decorations and not the candy. it's great

Thats awesome and the outfit looks graet it goes with it really well. the flowers and her pose are great to lol :D