Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By The Vlad Hatter
Just thinking somebody should just temporary tatoo a ton of ZP stencils to themselves, draw pumpkins around them and call themselves a pumpkin patch.
Last edited by The Vlad Hatter on Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SaneInsideInsanity
here i've been thinking of a real zp tattoo....but thats just me. I may but i already have 3 costume changes on halloween, don;t ask....i just do i think adding a fourth would be overdoing it
By CombichristGirl
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:here i've been thinking of a real zp tattoo....but thats just me. I may but i already have 3 costume changes on halloween, don;t ask....i just do i think adding a fourth would be overdoing it
i to have been thinking of adding one or more zp's to my ankle to go with my leg
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've been thinking of having some ZP temporary tattoos made, to use as little freebies and prizes.

You can also by temporary tattoo "paper" for your printer, but they're a bit like sticking plastic to your skin.

As for real tattoos based on anything ZP, I've only seen one. But I recently got an email from someone who has the "Road Goat" design inked onto his flesh. I hope to see a picture of that soon.
By GUS
Ryan
what would mom say if you went on the likes of miami ink to get a mascot tat & advertise the site?

....(sharp intake of breath)....
What would mom say if you suggested she get one too??
By Zombie Pumpkins!
If there was any tattoo my mom would endorse me getting, it would likely be a ZP mascot tatt.

On the other hand, getting tattooed herself... she's proud of ZP but maybe not THAT proud. :lol:
By GUS
I reckon this ought to be your halloween wind up on dear old mom!
...guage her reaction & report back!! ..you could leave a fake miami ink email / fax lying about "carelessly" for her to see, make it look like you've booked it as a surprise whilst on a short break or something & it's been made ready to roll with the filming crew or something, ..see how far a wind up (& a mothers love) can be pushed ...would probably make great advertising news story in itself! :wink: