Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Jbock314
I'm going to be Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction and I want to some how have a syringe jutting from my chest. Any suggestions on how to go about this? Thanks in advance!
By CorpseBride
I was Mia Wallace last year. And rather than dealing with a bunch of spirit gum or tape. All I did was I went to Wal-mart and asked them for a super large syringe for a halloween costume (they had no problems giving it to me). And then I just jammed the tip in my bra on the left side so it looked like it was going into my heart. Then I just left my white button down shirt open a little with a snazzy black bra and syringe peeking out.

It worked great, and it was very comfortable and not gooey or sticky!

If you do want it secured to your body...that could be a little difficult. Spirit gum might do the trick but it could get a little tough.

Hope this helps a little bit!
By GUS
...damn tough if you're a hairy chested female ...thinking about it they might have been lady-boys that night! :o :oops:
By Jbock314
Thanks CorpseBride! I think that's what i'm gonna have to do. Spirit gum sounds like a big mess. I'm gonna be doing the twist all night and I don't want to lose a key part of my costume!