Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
Here's a few of my favs of me and my fiance...

Me two years ago, I have to say this is my fav makeup job...

Me and the Mr.

and the Mr. from last year:

By Tkaraoke
Sweet zombie Jesus! That makeup is awesome! How long did it take you to apply it? It looks like top notch work from this end.
By nosferatu
I agree with Tkaraoke.

You look drop-dead gruesome!!

You and your fiance should consider dressing like that for your wedding!
By Raven
That is awesome! I love to see people that get creative and go all out with costumes and makeup. Great job!!
By Sind3315
Believe it or not, it was my first time using a latex mask that I just bought out of a halloween store, you know the ones you actually glue to your face. I came flesh colored and I just got out some red and black Halloween makeup and voila! His mask is also latex but had more detail already on it so that one was easy, well not so easy for him because he had to shave off all his facial hair! :lol:

You have no idea how much I want a Halloween wedding, but he said his mom grandmom and aunt wouldn't come then I said; and the negative is? :lol: Just joking. Maybe.

But yes, I'm rather proud of that one, can't wait to do more.
By nosferatu
Latex masks that you glue to your face???? You see, we don't get anything like that. You'd probably have to go to a highly specialized effects shop in London for stuff like that and it would cost a fortune! Or the net of course.

Getting married generally is a nightmare, so why not make it a living one? Only joking......I knew I was marrying into The Munsters.

Been to lots of weddings, mostly boring but would definitely go to yours if invited. That isn't a hint by the way. You'll have to broadcast it live on the net. Carved pumpkins for centrepieces on each table? Toe tags instead of place names. Dry ice filtering through them across the tables. Your future mother in law buried alive in a coffin outside? Cool.

Another Zombie Pumpkins first!!!

Look forward to seeing your costumes and make-up for this year.
By Euri
Oh, well I was thinking of putting up a pic of my 4 oldest kids dressed as the four Ninja Turtles and my 3 year old as the meanest, teeniest Shredder, but, uh, they just won't compare well. :o

Seriously, the masks (whoa, glue on? Never heard of that!) look fantastic. I love to see adults enjoying the holiday. :D Gotta agree, a Halloween wedding would be sooo much fun! Hey, you're not marrying the in-laws, right?? Wait... how close do they live? :lol:
By Sind3315
Oh Euri post them!!! If I had little ones they'd be the pics I post, but since we don't yet, other then our fur-babies, me and him are the big kids. :lol:

And you're right, I'm not marrying the in-laws, thank goodness, but I guess I should start of our married lives with him happy and not po'd at me. That might help make the big day easier. :lol:
By GUS
When we got married in Canada the other year we simply wen't did the deed & that was that, unless theres a MASSIVE idiotic controlling element involved from immediate families then it's universally recognised that it's still YOUR day (the couple)
Our family just had to deal with it, no discussion & it's never reared it's head...at least not publicly.

And now back to pumpkinalia!

I think I know the masks you show in the pictures, but if you have the details I'd be grateful.
By Sind3315
Sure Gus! I believe the one I am wearing is Don Post, I think that's his name and the one my fiance is wearing is a Reel FX one... They don't seem to carry a large variety of either in the costume/Halloween stores around here, wish they did though... It's easy and gets a lot of ooos and ahhhhs.... :wink:

Here's a site that has awesome latex appliances, I forgot I had this saved in my favorites from last year:

http://www.mostlydead.com/Foam-Latex-Pr ... index.html
By nosferatu
Thanks for the link Canadian Carver. You know that this site means heavy duty business when they are calling masks "Foam Latex Appliances"...........and boy, what a range of F.L.A.'s they have!

Truly gore inspiring!
By jen d.
From last year, as Medusa... this photo actually won 1st place in a contest for Halloween 07!

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Looks great, Jen. Nice job with the makeup, and you can't go wrong with contacts like that. What did your "1st Place" prize win you? Anything cool... like a ribbon or little plastic trophy? :)
By jen d.
zombiepumpkins wrote:Looks great, Jen. Nice job with the makeup, and you can't go wrong with contacts like that. What did your "1st Place" prize win you? Anything cool... like a ribbon or little plastic trophy? :)

$500 actually! :lol: Could have bought myself quite a few plastic trophies... but instead I spent it on decorations and extra 'spirits' for my party guests!