Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Does this pirate dig in the backyard for bones or buried treasure?

Anyone else dress up their pets for Halloween? Let's see pics!
By Raven
zombiepumpkins wrote:Does this pirate dig in the backyard for bones or buried treasure?

A few months back he kept digging in one certain spot. After a few days he finally found what he was digging for, a large chunk of coal. The hole he dug is full of it. Leave it to my dog to find buried coal.. :roll:
By gregh3196
We have three dogs, two large and one little and of course the little guy thinks he is Top Dog. Last year we bought a pumpkin costume for the little guy and a vampire for one of the large ones. They didnt like it as much as we did and the little guy attacked our large dog and then tore the costumes apart. :? So i dont think we will try that again
By jen d.
Using the Force! Unfortunately she had it off in seconds after this photo was snapped...

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dogs just don't seem to appreciate our love for playing dress up. Heh. That Yoda costume is great. And a bit creepy.
By The Captain
These are a few years old.

Byrdie as Count Dogula

Bucky as Satan Himself

Byrdie as a lil monster
"If you don't take this crap off of my head, I'm gonna kill somebody!"
By GUS
I think it's funny but degrading, I could never do that to our dogs, besides they'd just rip the hell out of it & scrap!
Seems to be a very American thing! (so the uk isn't far behind unfortunately, they already sell 90 dollar equiv jumpers & the like for rats on ropes)

..it'd be worse for a cat! ..god forbid you try :shock: