Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
Looking good, ghostface! The triangles above and below your eyes are a classic clown look, which you don't always see used. A cool harlequin jester sort of style. What did you do for clothing?

The clown makeup alone is nice (and creepy, for those afraid of clowns). But that scarred grin really takes it to the next level. Can I ask what material you used to create that on your cheeks? Did it stay in place and was it comfortable?

Looks super, so nice work there. I hope it inspires more makeup effects from you! It's a lot of fun to become a character, isn't it?
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Looking good, ghostface! The triangles above and below your eyes are a classic clown look, which you don't always see used. A cool harlequin jester sort of style. What did you do for clothing?

The clown makeup alone is nice (and creepy, for those afraid of clowns). But that scarred grin really takes it to the next level. Can I ask what material you used to create that on your cheeks? Did it stay in place and was it comfortable?

Looks super, so nice work there. I hope it inspires more makeup effects from you! It's a lot of fun to become a character, isn't it?
Thank you Ryan! I had an old Jester costume that my little bro used a couple years ago, and it fit!

On my smile effect, I put a small layer of liquid latex in the outline of my smile, then added a thin layer of toilet paper to both sides. After that I put another layer of the latex on top of the tp. Then I added black face paint to the smile after the latex dried for texture, added some red to that then used some thick, almost jam-like, blood. After that, I used some various eyeshadow colors for a bruising look on the outsides of my smile. I also added a more liquid-y blood to the effect, for a gorier look.

The scar stayed on all night, but it was kind of hard to talk. I couldn't open my mouth very wide..
I am super excited to start doing effects! It was so much fun, and I can't wait do more!!