Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By CorpseBride
I realize I never posted pics of my 2012 costume! I went as Regan from the Exorcist. Yes I actually made a bed to attach to my back....and walked around my hands tied to it. It made sipping on my beverages fun. :lol:

There of course was my carve to go along with it :D

I wash rushed to get the pics so excuse the blurriness.

A shot of the puke :D

By nosferatu
Love the make up, scars and vomit.what a great choice of costume. Great pics too! Did you ever finish your werewolf head? I can't remember. I'll have to search for that thread.

Can never have enough puke shots :lol:
By SuperSonic
Fantastic costume CorpseBride! I love all the work you went through to do this. Looks like it was fun to pull off. Having never seen the movie, I cannot comment on authenticity, but it seems like its perfect :) :thumbsup:
By Raven
SuperSonic wrote:Fantastic costume CorpseBride! I love all the work you went through to do this. Looks like it was fun to pull off. Having never seen the movie, I cannot comment on authenticity, but it seems like its perfect :) :thumbsup:
CorpseBride I want to tell you how brilliant that costume is but I can't get past the fact one of us has never seen The Exorcist! :pale:

The puke is a nice touch. :P
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm glad you're posting this photos finally! Many here have never seen them, so by posting know I bet you're getting some of us excited to do our costumes and carvings this year. You set the bar high, as always.
By CorpseBride
SuperSonic wrote:Fantastic costume CorpseBride! I love all the work you went through to do this. Looks like it was fun to pull off. Having never seen the movie, I cannot comment on authenticity, but it seems like its perfect :) :thumbsup:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Tsk tsk. ;)

Thanks guys! It was a super fun costume to make. I even won a prize for best costume...the prize was a tray of Jello Shooters. Greeeeeeeat.
By amandap80
This is really phenomenal! I love how you included the bed posts detail, great costume! :thumbsup:
By monstermash
Absolutely fantastic CB! There is a great mix of scary and humour in your costume which I love. I hope the green vom was the only bodily function you copied from the film that night! I'm guessing you did as the socks your wearing in the pic are white and not yellow. :lol:

SuperSonic!! :pale: :shock: Tut tut young man!
By SuperSonic
-______-

Just because I havent seen the movie is no reason to shun me......okay maybe... However, after looking up some images that scarred me for a while, this was absolutely stellar work. The puke (now that I have context), is a fantastic touch. I'll see what I can do about watching it in the off season :wink: