Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
The making of the "Fred Shirt"

White cheapo shirt from thrift store - blue fabric

arranged and Sewed fabric to collar of shirt (this was easy, for me. I didn't even do a perfect job, he's zombie!)

Sewn on with "Ascot" (it's just a piece of orange fabric)

Poor Husband...

Then after he took it off, I went outside and sprayed blood all over it. that was fun! haha. Zombie walk is tonight!!!!!!
2 hours. in two hours! I'm all prepped to be the makeup artist for husby and myself. I'm going to take photos of each makeup stage so I can share.
Jinkies HB!! You all look great, I admire the effort you go to with your costumes. I wish I knew more people like you who are up for a laugh and aren't afraid of dressing up. The real Scooby is a pretty brilliant addition too. :thumbsup:

My mum still has tons of dressing up stuff that she wore years ago as well. She's always complaining that her wardrobe has more dressing up stuff in it than normal everyday clothes. I personally don't see what there is to complain about.
Zoinks! :shock:

Man, I loved Scooby Doo growing up. Seeing the gang solve mysteries, so many of which involved investigating scary monsters. So perfect for Halloween. And then if you zombify the gang... even better!

Such iconic costumes. It's funny how the moment you put the blue collar on the white shirt, it transformed into Fred's wardrobe. You're all good sports, even Scoob, you looks interested in getting some of those Scooby Snacks. Congrats on creeping your way into that news shoot too!