Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
I had a hard time deciding on what I was going to do this year, but I think we have settled (finally) on something. I'm going to stick with my profile picture, which when I did it I was thinking of a Voodoo type look. I will post better/updated pictures after Halloween. I actually was not going to dress up this year. I don't know why, but the desire just has not been there, so I haven't been thinking too much about stuff. Then tonight my dear husband decided he wanted to change this year's costume from his usual "shadow" look to a Voodoo Doll which quickly turned into making him a Voodoo Priest/Witch Doctor. I don't see him looking traditional because he absolutely will NOT shave off his gigantic beard. So in the next few weeks I'm going to be trying to put together a few things for him. I'll let him pick out his clothing and I will try to make a few accessories for the costume. My costume itself will be pretty basic as I like the makeup aspect of things more than anything, and try to keep the clothing simple.

So yeah, kinda late but better than never!
Last edited by Raven on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Since I am bringing back my Ice Scream bike this year I made a new 2 headed clown costume for it , and named him DOUBLE SCOOP. The shoulder harness idea worked , otherwise I would have abandoned the idea and saved my mother and I the pain of making that damn shirt! :lol:

I hope you guys can see this CrackBook link:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Canuckle_Head wrote:Since I am bringing back my Ice Scream bike this year I made a new 2 headed clown costume for it , and named him DOUBLE SCOOP. The shoulder harness idea worked , otherwise I would have abandoned the idea and saved my mother and I the pain of making that damn shirt! :lol:

Clowns are scary, two headed clowns are terrifying! Still, I'd buy ice cream from you. :P
Canuckle_Head wrote:Since I am bringing back my Ice Scream bike this year I made a new 2 headed clown costume for it , and named him DOUBLE SCOOP. The shoulder harness idea worked , otherwise I would have abandoned the idea and saved my mother and I the pain of making that damn shirt! :lol:

I hope you guys can see this CrackBook link:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So happy I saw that this morning and not last night. I wouldn't have slept at all :-)
I have NO idea what I want to be yet....the light bulb is dim I fear. I can't seem to settle on an idea.

If my son had his way (which he might)....I might be going as Bumble Bee (transformer). He is going as Optimus Prime. Not my typical dead or decaying costume...but it would sure make him happy! Perhaps I will be having two costumes...