Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By NOONE
If you are dressing up what will it be? Any cool pics of Halloween costumes you have seen in the past? This is pretty much open to anything costume related.
I think I am going to dress up as Finn the Human! He is so awesome and I am awesome so it only makes sense :lol:
By Raven
I'm going to be a gothic witch this year, lots of purple and black. Hubby is going to be the grim reaper, or a "shadow" like last year. He effectively scared a lot of people dressed all in black, face covered, along with his imposing height.
By SuperSonic
Spider-Man!!! I have my costume, and will try to get pics up soon. Its finding the time and not taking it in the same places EVERY time I get into costume.
By matspud
Noone, check put the costumes thread in the Halloween section. Lots of pics and chat there. :D I don't think I am dressing up this year :( Heck- the way the weather is here I will be lucky to get my outside decs out :( :( :( and, partly due to the lack of decent pumpkins, I am not really feeling "halloweeny" this year :?
By monstermash
Im going to be a zombie nurse this year. I was looking through some old pictures and found a few of me dressed up for halloween when I was a kid. If I get them scanned I might upload them. I used to make my own costumes, with a bit of help from mum. They look rubbish but I remember thinking they were great at the time. Anyone else got pics of themselves from decades ago in halloween costumes?
By monstermash
Right here we go, dont laugh!!. I must have been about 5/6/7 years old in these pics.
Im the one on the far right of this pic. I wanted to be Medusa. I had a pair of orange tights on my head with paper mache snakes that I made myself stuck on. I also had a fox fur on, why on earth would Medusa have a fox fur?!? :lol: I think I thought it looked cool and a bit scary at the time. My mum made my brothers robot costume, he was so chuffed with it he kept it for years. Ive no idea what my mum is dressed as but she still has that jumpsuit!

I remember going to a friends house for a halloween party when I dressed as a witch. We carved kins and had all sorts of spooky treats. I think thats when the seed of halloween must have been planted in my brain. My mum, again, dressing as some sort of witch thing... Most Scots look like that on a good day!

I went through a bit of a vampire craze at one point (WAY ahead of the times!) My brother as a skeleton, pre face paint, squeezing the life out of Rusty the cat. And, oh what a surprise my mum with the usual big hair white face combo.
These photos would have been taken before taking to the streets in search of sweets and monkeynuts no doubt.
Those were the days. :)
By pagemaster1993
I am doing a ghost costume while I hand out candy to trick-or-treaters, and I think if I have left over make up from that I will do a skeleton for my friends party.
By nosferatu
They are great. You've obviously inherited your mum's creativity and liking for Halloween. That robot costume is great.
By monstermash
The robot face was made out of a big milk carton and the body was just a cardboard box with bits of old circuit board and some silver spary paint. I'm sure there was tin foil used there somewhere, theres ALWAYS tin foil!
By purple1worm
Awesome pics! I love seeing homemade costumes. So much better then store bought and more original!
My mum made most of ours growing up too. Most of them she sewed from patterns. I remember being pink panther, raggedy Anne and so many more.