Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By CombichristGirl
that is just to freaking epic! i made some of those faces yesterday in the lab haha. i like the ones where people are shoving other people into it haha
By MooBoo
Those are hilarious! I love how some of the guys are hiding behind their girlfriends :lol: :lol:
By GUS
I'd be setting up a stall selling overpriced spare underwear, wet wipes & fragranced poop bags by the exit...

a big neon sign... "$--- your Pant's"?
By staticfurball
OMG trhis is too much lol I love this one! the guy in plad looks embarased hihihi

and the chick in #pic0054 who is about to bolt and leave her friends behind lol too much.

even the tough guys look like they are going to drop a load lol
By zombombie
staticfurball wrote:OMG trhis is too much lol I love this one! the guy in plad looks embarased hihihi

and the chick in #pic0054 who is about to bolt and leave her friends behind lol too much.

even the tough guys look like they are going to drop a load lol
That's the guy I meant! Look at him!! SHEER TERROR!
By NikkiRae
Love the face on the girl in the purple shirt in 0015 lol
By monstermash
Pic 0191 on page 6. "Where do think you're going!?"
By wookie66
Lol i have never gotten scared like that, i have maybe jumped a little but thats about it. Does anybody know what is coming at them to make them freak out that bad. Im thinking a picture of Michael Jackson with no makeup on or Tammy Faye Baker.
By wookie66
Pic 125 on page 8, that guy looks like the life is being sucked out of him. :lol:
By keifferone
This one is funny
By CorpseBride
Oh my god that is the best thing ever. Beat Roller Coaster photos to a pulp. The blue shirt guy made me laugh so hard I have tears in my eyes! And pic 0024 on page 5. Priceless.
By CanadianCarver
HA HA!!! This is 15 minutes from my house!! It runs all year round as it is in the tourist area of Niagara Falls. I have not been there in many years. I guess I should check it out!!