Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By blueikaos
Hey :)

How has everyone been? I haven't had much time to post this season, aside from my full time job, I am also an actor at a Haunted walk through.

I can't remember if I can post websites here.

http://www.cornerofchaos.com/

I will try to get some pictures up (once I remember how).

Hope all is well
:twisted:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sure, you can link to that. :) Looking forward to hearing about your experiences working at the haunt, and any pictures you have to share.
By Hottie McNaughty
Hello! That sounds like a super fun job....I'm thinking about applying for one of those jobs next year.

:D
By blueikaos
Sorry Ryan for putting it in the wrong spot!

It *is* a lot of fun! I am in a blackout tunnel so you can't see anything! They recently put a strobe light by me, so I can see them, but they can't see me.

I love seeing the reactions of the the people! The profanity that comes our of some of these mouths is hysterical.
By hkzombie
Now that what I call loving your job! That must be incredibly awesome to do. I should've applied earlier in the fall season, but there's always next year !:D How long have you been doing this for now?
By blueikaos
We opened the last weekend of September.

I always look forward to the weekend, but this is insane. The week can't go fast enough. The people are great too, which makes it even better.
By blueikaos

They have makeup artists that do our makeup.
For just a few items of makeup, they sure can do a good job. I'll see what other pictures I can pull up.
By monstermash
I'd love a job like that! Sounds like a blast.