Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
This haunted attraction is literally around the corner from me. It would be a crime for me not to go! Who's with me?

Fright Haven

It's actually three different haunts...

Carnival of Evil - Clowns! For some reason, people are afraid of clowns, and this attraction takes advantage of this fact with lots of crazed, demented clowns popping out from everywhere.

Dead End Manor - an ancient Gothic Victorian Mansion filled with beautiful Vampire sirens and the monsters who made them that way, all looking to add you to the collective commune of drinking blood.

Frightmare Fear Institute: Achlophbia - People are not actually afraid of the dark. They are afraid of what might be in the dark. What are you afraid of? Chances are that whatever it is, you will come face to face with it in the Frightmare Pit.
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
By CorpseBride
That looks like a total blast!!!! I wish I could go! Ryan you must go forth and seek the darkness....if not for you....for your cult (cult being all us zombie pumpkin addicts ;))

Let us know how it is El Capitano!
By Flak
I heard about this on the radio, very interested to check it out. I can only do weekends right now, I'm away at UConn.
By Italian Pulli
I'm going to Fright Haven this Friday with my cousins and friends, it should be fun. Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about this place?
By SaneInsideInsanity
:O so jea;ous i geuss it's a little late to plan a cross country road trip thoguh
By Italian Pulli
Fright Haven was not what i expected at all. I was definitely disapointed. I was really not at all that scary, sure the set up was great and here and there someone would catch you off guard but one thing I thought they could have done was have music playing throughout the haunt to thinken the mood. The only music they had was at the front of the haunt where you buy tickets, which is the sites main theme song. The one cool part was the 3D Carvnival of Evil, it wasnt scary but they give you 3D glasses and it makes everything look pretty cool. It may be that I am hard to scare but i dont know.