Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By pagemaster1993
With only two months to go Sci Fi Valley Con is coming back. This year is meant to be bigger and better than last year. More quests, new cars, and more vendors.

The guest list so far includes:

John Rhys-Davies(known for playing Gimli in Lord Of The Rings and Sallah from Indiana Jones 1 and 2)

Jewel Staite (known for playing Kaylee from Fire Fly and Dr. Keller from Stargate: Atlantis)

Zach Galligan (known for playing Billy from both Gremlins movies)

Alex Vincent (known for playing Andy from Child's Play)

Fred Williamson A.K.A. The Hammer (known for playing Frost in From Dusk Till Dawn)

John Morton (known for playing Dak Ralter and Boba Fett from Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back)

Marilyn Ghigliotti (known for playing Veronica in Clerks)

Brian O'Halloran (known for playing Danté from Clerks)

Scott Schiaffo (known for playing the Chewless Gum Guy from Clerks)

Some of the guest artists include:

Michael C. Dougherty: Film Director of Browncoats: Redemption and Z-Con.

David Lee Madison: Film Director of Mr. Hush.

Ely Renae and Britt Nasty: Both Expert Cosplayers.

Now for one of my favorite parts the Vehicles:

The Jurassic Park Staff Jeep is making it's 3rd return.

For Supernatural fans the '67 Chevy Impala will be there.

The return of the Ecto 1 (not sure if it's the same one from my first year or not)

It's been there every year, and this year is no different the Tardis is returning.

I plan on keeping you updated, but if you want to know more go to http://www.scifivalleycon.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By pagemaster1993
After posting this if am sad to say Jewel Staite cannot make it this year due to filming obligations.
By pagemaster1993
I have good news they have found a replacement for Jewel Staite. It's Alaina Huffman: known for playing Abandon in Supernatural and Lt. Tamara Johansen in Stargate: Universe.

Another thing that is a tradition at the Con is to come in costume. This mainly happens on Saturday because of the Cosplay contest. This year I decided to go in costume. I don't plan on being part of the contest, but it should still be fun. I'm not going to say who or what I plan to be, but I will give this a hint:

Do you know what it is? If so post your guesses. I will be posting more as time progresses.
Oh cool, I love hearing about costume plans, and seeing the eventual photos. Your teaser image has be scratching my head. Looks like an eye. A mask? Some jewel that is part of a weapon? I really have no clue. Looking forward to your updates to come.
By pagemaster1993
No real news about the Con, but here is another sneak peak at my costume.

Any guesses? Wait and find out. Only 55 more days to go.
By pagemaster1993
The Con is approaching nearer. Only about 50 days to go. I think it's about time for another hint. Don't you? Well here you go:

It's blue and black and...well that's about it.
By pagemaster1993
Only about 30 more days to go. The anticipation just keeps building up.

How about a few more teasers?

It's a nose! Well that's obvious, but who's nose is it? "Maybe you should keep your nose out of other people's business." I've heard that before.

A jumble of black something. Gee I hope it doesn't move. That would be terrifying.

and finally:

More black something. I'm sensing a theme here.

Any guesses yet? I still have a few more things to get to complete the costume. Hopefully it will be ready in time.
By pagemaster1993
There are only 5 days left until Sci-Fi Valley Con! Has anyone figured out my Cosplay? I plan on revealing what some of the clues are within the next week.
By pagemaster1993
So with Sci-Fi Valley Con just around the bend. I'm going to start revealing some of the clues

Clue number 1 is a rubber chicken!
By pagemaster1993
I know I didn't give any clues yesterday, but here are 2 for today.

A rubber chicken necklace and a blue pocket square. One weird combination, but it works.
By pagemaster1993
This just in: The Mystery Machine will be returning this year.

Here's another clue:

That pile of hair was a wig.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
pagemaster - I've been watching your clues and I'm still stumped on your identity. And yet, I feel like I SHOULD know it. That nose seems familiar. The hair, the fabric colors... and that rubber chicken is such a specific sort of item... how can I not guess this?! How "famous" is your character? I get the feeling it will either be someone I don't even know, or it will be so obvious that I'm kicking myself after your reveal.

Well, I guess the time is here so have fun at the convention! I can't wait to see any photos and hear your recap of the event, if you chose to share these things (I hope you do!) Have a blast.
By pagemaster1993
It has been a couple of days since the con closed. Had a great time, and I'm finally revealing the secret.

Clear all air waves for the big announcement!

I went as non-other than Svengoolie.

Here's a closer look:

I did get an autograph from Billy from Gremlins:

I also picked up this gem:

I didn't get many pictures this year. I can't wait until next year, and am already thinking of my next cosplay.