Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By ghostface
Well! Another year, another Horrohound! Less than 1 week, and I'll be back in Indy for my 3rd convention. I'll be meeting many guests. Probably the most I've met in a while. Most of the cast of A Nightmare on Elm Street, Brian Yuzna, the esteemed judges of Face/Off (Ve Neill, Glenn Hetrick, Neville Page), Lance Henriksen, Mark Patton, and so much more! Can't wait!
By ghostface
My third Horrorhound is in the books! And man, oh man was it a great one! Met a total of 17 guests.

First up, the judges of Face Off, Neville Page, Ve Neill, and Glenn Hetrick! They were all sweet, and so fantastic!

Howard Berger and Robert Kurtzman were awesome! 2 special effects geniuses! They told me all about Scream, and how everyone working on it thought there was no way it would ever make it. Boy, how wrong they all were! I even got to hold Howard's Oscar! Although the funny thing is, Howard Berger saw that Jamie Kennedy signed my poster, and wrote "to Jamie" instead of Blake, and I didn't even notice it till after I met him. :lol: :lol:

Brian Yuzna freaking ruled! This man has been a part of some of my favorite horror films (Re-Animator trilogy, From Beyond, Faust, etc.), and it was amazing to have him be so kind. He really cares for his fans.

Joseph Whipp was so nice, and SO funny! So glad I finally got to meet him. I officially have 4 signatures on my Scream poster!

My second favorite person I met today, Mark Patton, star of A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2. I absolutely LOVE Mark! He was amazing, and super sweet. So glad I finally got to meet him.

Ronee Blakely was the sweetest! I love her! She told me to, "come in close like it's a selfie." :lol: :kiss: "Locked, locked, locked."

And here is my absolute favorite person I met today, Amanda Wyss!! My god this woman was amazing. We talked for a while about how I want to be in acting, and she gave me so much advice, and she's still so beautiful! One of my favorite celebrity encounters!

Ken Sagoes, from A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 3: Dream Warriors, was super cool! He was fascinated with my class ring, and the fact that I got it in high school and not college. He told me that when I graduate from high school with high honors to message him and Facebook, and he'll send me a gift! :lol: :thumbsup:

Rodney Eastman! Kick ass dude, and my favorite Dream Warrior! I witnessed him do a few Jell-O shots.. Yeah. It was amazing. :lol: :thumbsup:

Ira Heiden was so kind-hearted and eccentric! Wizard Master 4 lyfe! Another awesome Dream Warrior!

Bradley Gregg! He was so rad. He definitely holds the most gruesome death of the whole Nightmare franchise.

Oh my gosh, Jennifer Rubin's hair was gorgeous! She was so much fun, and so freaking sweet. My second favorite Dream Warrior!

I bought this Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors knee high stand-up at the convention and it was the best decision I've ever made! So glad I got it signed by the whole cast that was there!

This man's a legend. Unbelievable that I got to meet him. Such a huge acting inspiration of mine. Lance Henriksen! Such a great guy! He told me that nothing can ever stop me from acting, and to just go for it. :thumbsup:

Annnnndddd finally, the great Tom Savini. Now this man has done some of my favorite make-ups, but he just didn't really seem to care to be there. :? Still glad I met him!

And finally here is the shirt from the convention! Another rocking shirt! I'm so glad the back says, "Now I'm playing with power!" My favorite Freddy one liner! :thumbsup: It was an amazing day. I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures and all!