Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By pagemaster1993
Yes another year of Sci-Fi Valley Con has come and gone, but don't worry for those who couldn't make it! I got pictures and stories to tell.

Let me start of by explaining what the Con is. It's an annual convention held in the Central Pennsylvania area, and showcases artist, vendors, and et cetera from around the area. It also hosts a few actors and directors. Another bonus is some really cool cars.

So without further ado let us begin.

Cars:

The official Sci-Fi Valley Con Car.

Just look at it's hood ornament. It's the freaking Millennium Falcon.

And it's interior is comic books.

The Mystery Machine

The guy who brought it even dressed up like Freddy

K.I.T.T.

It even talked. Just like in the show.

I know it's not exactly a car, but it was once part of one so... The Happy Toyz Truck's Green Goblin Head.

The guy even had this awesome piece of artwork.

He also had prints for sell, and I just had to buy one.

Famous People:

Jim Krut the Helicopter Zombie from Dawn Of The Dead.

John A. Russo writer of Night Of the Living Dead.

Sharon Ceccati the Nurse Zombie from Dawn Of The Dead.

Kevin VanHentenryck from Basket Case 1-3.

I talked a little about the puppet that was in the basket. He told me it was latex, and that they would cover it with something to make it shine. He said that it felt like real skin at times.

Mark Tierno who played Beef Treats from Day Of The Dead.

He was also the voice on the phone in Creep Show. The one with the cockroaches. He was really nice.

George Kosana the Sheriff from Night Of The Living Dead.

"I'll shoot you while you're shooting me.", his exact words to me. It was pretty awesome to meet him. Not to mention to get a picture with him and the hat he wore.

Now it wouldn't be a Sci-Fi Convention without...Cosplayers! That's right this year I decided to take pictures of some of the elaborate and awesome costumes.

The guy was huge. He was on stilts and towered over everybody.

This is the Keystone Krampus (and his evil twin)

It wouldn't be a Con without Deadpool.

Jurassic Park Guy.

Wish I would have gotten a picture with him in front of the Jurassic Park Jeep.

Spartans!

Steam Punk Benjamin Franklin.

These are actually a few of my friends. They decided to go as some characters from Rocky Horror Picture Show.

I may never be able to look at my one friend the same again.

"Elf"(Not sure what she really was from, but she had an awesome costume.)

"Freddy Kruger"

Maybe Frida Kruger would be a good name for her.

Star Lord. Who? Come on man! Star Lord. Legendary Outlaw.

Bat Man Baddies

Not to mention a very hilarious photo bomb.

Spoooon!

Black Widow.

The Dark Knight and The Joker.

These were actually costume used in an independent film called Legend. It's a medieval twist on the Batman story.

Belle from Beauty And The Beast.

The Mad Hattress.

Misty from Pokémon.

Jack(ie) Frost.

A honest to God Jawa.

This has to be one of the highlights of the show. Come on it's a Jawa.

Link.

A couple of Drooges.

A Jedi Knight.

Storm from Marvel's X-Men.

Now for some miscellaneous stuff.

DC's Unexpected Comic Books:

Some creepy stuff:

My growing collection:

The official Sci-Fi Valley Con book.

The official Sci-Fi Valley Con t-shirt.

Welcome To Mars and Pittsburgh Postcards and Rod Serling Print. Both done by Colin Richards.

The Phantom Of The Opera by Andrew Harmon.

Frankenstein's "Monster" by Justin "Gus" Mauk.

I had the fortune to win these Arcadian Knights Comic Books.

Let me tell you it wasn't easy. I had to do some weird things: make a turtle noise, pronounce Lovcraftian names/titles, impersonate Spock, Curtsy, hug a guy, dance like Michael Jackson and say, "beat it.", Give a quote from Spaceballs (I'm surrounded by a bunch a$$holes), and I even had to take a picture with a Deadpool.

All of this to get tickets to win prizes, but it was fun.

All and all it was the best convention I have ever been too. I can't wait to go again next year. This time in June.

If you didn't remember or couldn't make it, and you live in or around Pennsylvania there are a few more cons coming up that you maybe interested in.

Monster Bash. June 19-21, 2015. Four Point Pittsburgh North. http://www.monsterbash.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Featuring: Victoria Price, Tom Savini, The Blob(the actual glop from the 1958 film), John Russo, George Kosana and more.

Slasher-Con. June 26-27, 2015. The Ballroom at the Eagle's Club-22 East Main St. Waynesboro, Pa. http://www.fourstateslashercon.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Featuring: Ari Lehman, Alex Vincent, Amber Dawn Fox, Jeremy Ambler, and Jim Winburn

Steel City Con. August 7-9, 2015. The Monroeville Convention Center 209 Mall Blvd., Monroeville, Pa. http://www.steelcitycon.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Featuring: Ralph Macchio, Billy Zabka, Martin Kove, Shawnee Smith, Nichelle Nichols, C. Thomas Howell, Tom Savini, and Karen Ashley.

If you have any questions. Please don't hesitate to ask.
By pagemaster1993
I actually attended a couple panels on Armour Making and Prop making while there. It was held by a group called the 405th Infantry Division. Which I believe most of the Spartans you saw are from that division. They basically gave some guidelines on how to do so. If you want more info check them out at http://www.405th.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah darn, I came back here to review this photos again, but they're gone. That's another good lesson is why linking to Facebook photos isn't the best practice, since Facebook changes the links every so often, breaking the images.

I can't ask you to fix all the links, I know it was a lot of work to paste all the image URLs in the first place. Is there somewhere else online that these images can be seen?