Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By ghostface
So as a few of you know I went to back to HorrorHound Weekend again last weekend. I had an even better time than last year!! Every single guest that I met was so genuine and kind. This is going to be kind of long, but I hope you guys read and enjoy! I'll post pictures of the autographs with the guests that I met.

The first person that I met was the great Linda Blair. I've heard some horror stories about meeting her, and that she's either really nice or a total jerk. Thankfully for me she was one of the kindest people I've met. I was second in line, waiting for her to get back from her lunch break. When she showed up she walked past us all in line and said, "Oooh who are we meeting? Who are we meeting?! The line looks really long!" When I got up to her she thanked me for coming to meet her and donating to her charity. I told her that I loved Savage Streets and she told me how much fun she had working on it. When we were getting our picture taken she grabbed my Mom and told her that she must be in the picture! Couldn't have had a better expierence meeting her.

Then I went to meet Dee Wallace, the person I was most excited to meet. The first thing I did was shake her hand and tell her I had an enormous crush on her. She looked at me and said, "NOW!?" I told her yes and she said she was beyond flattered that a 15 year old had the hots for her. She asked me if I've seen all her work and wanted to be in film. I told her just about, and that I wanted to be an actor. She told me to watch good shows like Homeland, but to stay away from the CW channel! :lol: She was so great. One of the people I have wanted to meet for a LONG time! Can you tell how excited I was? :lol:

Now let me tell you about Michael Berryman. If you ever get a chance to meet this man, DO IT. The whole time we were talking he was cracking jokes and being an all around amazing guy. He also asked me if I wanted to be in film. When I told him I wanted to be in acting, he looked at me and jokingly said, "No you don't." :lol: But he gave me tons of amazing advice about acting and told us about how he got into it and a lot about his life. It was pretty surreal getting advice from someone that I've looked up to for so long in my 15 year life-span.
Here is him giving me advice and making jokes, and me, as you can see, looking very amused.

Then I met Bill Moseley who was an all around great guy. We talked about Devil's Carnival 2 and he told me that after Devil's Carnival 2 they are hoping to do a third which got me super excited! He also thanked me for coming to see him. Great guy.

Next I met Scott Wilson. He was an absolutely awesome guy. We talked about how much I hated them killing his character off The Walking Dead and how I screamed at my TV. He told me, "Yeah, so did I." HA! I also told him how much I enjoyed his role in Behind The Mask as well. My little brother and I got a picture with him, and then he told my Mom, Aunt, and cousin to all get in the picture. So cool!

The first thing William Sadler told me when he shook my hand was, "My God your hands are cold!" Which they naturally, for some reason, are always cold. I got a kick out of that. I told him that he stole Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, and he said that's probably why they won't let him back. :lol: He was so funny. I was laughing at his jokes the whole time I was talking to him! He wrote "Best two out of three" on my autograph. It's like he read my mind! That's my favorite scene of the whole film! "Best outta 7? You're damn right!" :lol:

Edward Herrmann was super. We talked about his films for quite a while. My Mom was shocked when she met him because she forgot she was in one of her favorite films, Overboard. So naturally her and my aunt had to get a picture with him. He was very first signature to my Lost Boys poster! Now that's something special. :D

Now Sheryl Lee was probably the best celebrity encounter I have ever had. You all know Sheryl Lee from the uber popular, and one of my absolute favorite, show from the 90s Twin Peaks, and also John Carpenter's Vampires. I talked to her all about how I got hooked on Twin Peaks just this summer. We talked about Twin Peaks for quite a bit, then she asked me where I was from. When I told a small town in Central Illinois she said, "Ooooh is it pretty like Twin Peaks?" It's not.. Haha! She also asked me if I wanted to be in film. Like Michael and Dee I told her I wanted to be an actor. She told me everything that she did to get into acting and gave me many pointers. She asked me if I was participating in any theater productions in my school. I told her yes I got a lead my freshman year and actually just that Friday I got casted as one of the lead roles in our upcoming school play. She congratulated me, and then we sat down to take a picture. After our picture together she turned to me and asked me what plays we did and what roles I got. I told her, and she congratulated me once more and gave me a huge hug. Right before I was leaving she told my Mom that I was a talented and amazing young man, and that if I stick to acting I'll go far. :D :D :D We talked for literally about a half an hour!
Here is Sheryl and me talking about what lead roles I got.

Next I met William Forsythe. Really nice guy, but he didn't have much to say. He did thank me for coming out and enjoying The Devil's Rejects though!

Last, but not least I met Adrienne King. She was so down to earth, and so kind! I told her I had her favorite scream from any of the Friday the 13th films she thanked me, said it took lots of practice, and then told me a little story about how during the premier of the first "Friday" her mother jumped up and screamed and that's how she knew where she got her scream from. When I was done meeting her I was about halfway down the hall when I heard someone yell "Blake!" I realized that I forgot my signed 8x10 from her! When I ran back she told me, "See! You heard my scream!" Then she hugged me! :D

Here are the few things I bought this year. One of these years I will buy a mask from Mask-Fest! I just haven't gotten the chance yet!

My gorgeous Elvira print from my favorite artist, Joel Robinson.

And my HHW 2014 t-shirt!

So yeah... Best day ever! Really excited for next year now!
By pagemaster1993
Pretty cool. Kind of wish that we had a horror convention closer to were I live. Maybe someday.
By shaft28
Very cool, esp the dude from the Hills have eyes. That film freaked me out when it came out!
By nosferatu
They are great photos, you seem to have a brilliant time at these events and meet some great people. So cool!
By alyssaSF
I am so jealous you got to meet Sheryl Lee. I'm a giant Twin Peaks and David Lynch fan. I keep meaning to go to the Twin Peaks Fest in North Bend, WA.

Anyways, awesome pictures. It looks like you had a lot of fun!
By ghostface
alyssaSF wrote:I am so jealous you got to meet Sheryl Lee. I'm a giant Twin Peaks and David Lynch fan. I keep meaning to go to the Twin Peaks Fest in North Bend, WA.
Sheryl asked if I've ever been up there for Twin Peaks Fest. I haven't, but I am dying to go one day! It's just so far from where I live..

Thanks all for commenting on my pictures and stuff! As you know I had a complete blast and can't wait till next year. :thumbsup: