Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
Just came across this!

http://therise.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

From their FAQS:

The RISE is short for RISE of the Jack O'Lanterns! A 1/4 mile walking trail filled with over 5,000 hand-carved illuminated Jack O'Lanterns. In 2014, The RISE will be held in New York and in Los Angeles on various evenings in October and November. In New York, The RISE returns to Old Westbury Gardens on Long Island, just minutes from New York City and Long Island Railroad. In Los Angeles, The RISE debuts at Descanso Gardens in La Canada Flintridge!

Looking to catch this with my kids (now that they are old enough!) This year, it looks as if they are including dinosaur skeleton carvings (a brilliant way to use smaller pumpkins). Can't wait!
Italian Pulli wrote:I went to this last year is was awesome and alot of ryans designs were featured there.

See that's why I posted what I did in that Other Post, They Charge Folks to See the Pumpkins. Like $20 - $22 a head
They Use Many of ZP Patterns and Other Sites (mine included) But they Don't Even Help those Sites.

So they Make 10's of thousands $$$, and they Pay Like 50 Bucks for the Patterns...

They Should At Least Offer US FREE Sponsorship !
Their Event Would not Be as Big or Successful with-out ALL the Cool Pumpkins, that we Design !