Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By staticfurball
My sister and I went to the Montreal Zombie walk this year and it was awesome! hundreds of zombies walking the streets of Montreal together, it was lots of fun. I was surprised at how many people came out just to take pics of us all, it was a real show. Local news crews and all.

This guy was so cool, great costume
Picture 002 by staticfurball, on Flickr[/url]

my first try at latex :)
Picture 022 by staticfurball, on Flickr][/url]

And here are me and purple worm :D
Picture 006 copy by staticfurball, on Flickr[/url]

Picture 017c by staticfurball, on Flickr[/url]

I saw so many great costume , gonna have trouble deciding what to do next year !
I hope to be part of a Zombie Walk someday. I'd be totally into it. Although, I'd also want to photograph it. I'd have to clone myself.

It's cool because everyone gets to show off their own version of a zombie. Such variety.

That massive monster in the first pic look familiar. From Resident Evil, perhaps?
By zombombie
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I hope to be part of a Zombie Walk someday. I'd be totally into it. Although, I'd also want to photograph it. I'd have to clone myself.

It's cool because everyone gets to show off their own version of a zombie. Such variety.

That massive monster in the first pic look familiar. From Resident Evil, perhaps?
I thought Silent Hill but I think you might be right ZP!
I loved Res Evil 4, and I actually liked 5, but probably because I had fun playing co-op with my friend. I skipped Res Evil 6 after hearing some negative reviews. But I actually recognized that costume not from the game, but from one of the Res Evil movies. I remember him swinging his weapon around in a water-soaked, slow-mo, 3D battle.

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack the topic. Some else talk about the zombie walk. :)
By amandap80
I wish we had a zombie walk closer! All we have is the drunk old guys on the lawn mowers.
By staticfurball
Yah, hes the big guy from Resident Evil, the pics don't do it justice, the costume was great up close. It really is quite an experience, so many of us all there stumbling around and limping together, i loved it!