Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By staticfurball
That really suck man, I wish I had the space to do something that grand and to think some stinking party poopers ruin it for the whole neighborhood.
By purple1worm
That's such a shame. I don't understand why some people have to try to ruin the fun for everyone. :(
By Zombie Pumpkins!
If my neighbor had a haunted display like that, not only would I support it, but I would decorate too and combine our yards into a mega-attraction. I'm sure the traffic on the street can be frustrating at times, but it's only for a short time of the year. Any inconvenience is totally worth it, for all the joy and holiday memories being created!
By pagemaster1993
That's just despicable. People who complain about stuff like that are just looking for trouble to make. I see no problem with any of it as no one is: Being hurt, offended(which I mean on accounts of religion, race, sexual preference, or etc.), or taking over other people's space.

I never had any problems so far with my neighbors with my Trick-Or-Treat displays. In fact I think I got them into handing out candy. The first year at my new place I was the only one handing out, and last year 4 on my block (including me) handed out candy.
By amandap80
That's terrible! I create an influx of traffic in my neighborhood too, but no more than the church trunk-or-treat. What a bunch of butthats!
By Raven
It's sad that some people can't let others have a good time for a few nights out of the year. It's not like they do this all year round. I hope they got to keep their graveyard open.