Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By ghostface
SO excited to be going to this in September! So far the guess list is amazing and I'm glad I'll be going when the Mask Fest is going on so I can get a few for the Halloween Party this year. I am ordering Halloween 4 on Blu this week so I will have to get the beautiful Danielle Harris to sign it. Still releasing guests so hopefully they add Robert Englund to the Freddy Vs. Jason Reunion. Also super stoked to be meeting Tom Savini too! Has anyone been to this convention before? If so how did you like it?

http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com/shows ... ault.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm glad to hear you're going to this HorrorHound Weekend, ghostface! You're going to have a great time. After the event, I hope you'll post here and tell us about the experience. And of course, share any photos you might have.

Pretty cool guest list so far, especially if you're a fan of Freddy vs. Jason. Quite a reunion of that cast. If they add Robert Englund, make sure you make time to meet him, he's the nicest guy. If I were you, I'd also make an effort to meet Danielle Harris, which it sounds like you intend to do. :D She's a modern scream queen, and has good horror cred with her great child acting performances in the older Halloween films.
By ghostface
Well it was just announced a couple minutes ago that Robert Englund is going to be appearing at the convevtion!!! I am excited beyond belief right now! I can't believe I'm going to be meeting a HUGE idol of mine!!
Awesome! I'd go out of my way to meet up with Robert Englund at any convention. Such a nice guy and fun to talk to. Enjoy your chance to meet the man of your nightmares! Tell him I said hi. :wink:
By pagemaster1993
All I have to say is that I envy you Ghostface. Hope you have fun, and don't let Robert escape you.
By ghostface
GREAT day today!!! Everyone I met was so kind and really cared for their fans! When I walked into the convention I felt like I was home! It was so amazing! Will post pics when I get a chance! :D
By ghostface
So to start out the day I went to meet Danielle Harris first.
She was so sweet! She hugged me too! Love her!

Then my dad saw that Vivica Fox was here, so he really wanted to get his picture taken with her! :lol: She was super nice! We were actually the last people to meet her before she had to catch a flight and leave for the day.

Then I met Jamie Kennedy. Really nice guy. I told him that I was so excited the day he responded to my Tweet on Twitter and he actually remembered me! He always likes my photos on Instagram!

Next I met Robert Rusler. He was great. We talked about Weird Science, Vamp, and Nightmare on Elm Street 2 for quite awhile. And then he recited some quotes from Weird Science! He was super cool.

Then I met the twins Electra and Elise Avellan! Elise said I was cute and Electra said I smelled really good! :D

Next I met Katharine Isabelle. She was beyond gorgeous! She said that I was super sweet. :D

Then Steven Yeun from The Walking Dead! Really nice guy! I shook his hand like five times, and told him how jealous my friends were that I was meeting him! He told me that it meant a lot and thanked me for watching the show!

After that I went to meet Amy Steel! My favorite Survivor Girl from Friday the 13th! We posed with a pitchfork just like in Friday the 13th Part 2! She was SO nice. Amazing woman.

After that I met the Season 4 winner of Face-Off, Anthony Kosar! My parents and I talked to him and his dad for about 15 minutes. He's from Illinois as well so that was really cool. He said that I should join his art school since I told him I love to work with clay. Then he invited me to come to his next art show!

And finally I met the one and only Robert Englund!! He was such a nice guy! He does indeed like to talk! So overjoyed that I got to meet him!!

After all that I went through the vendors and bought this amazing Lords of Salem print done by my favorite horror artist, Joel Robinson! He was a really nice, cool guy!

Then I bought the 2013 September Horrorhound Weekend shirt which I love!

And here is all my autographs I received!