Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By ghostface
Has anybody heard of Ashmore Estates in Ashmore, Illinois? It used to be an insane asylum and is now turned into a haunted house with scare actors and everything! Some say it is still haunted with the 200+ people that died there and believe me when I stepped in there tonight it sure felt haunted. I went with a few friends tonight and it was a great time. It was very thrilling and scary!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've heard of former asylums being turned into haunted attractions, but I'm not sure if I know about this one in particular. That's cool that you got to go there as part of your Halloween month activities. Was there a particular display or actor in that place that stands out in your memory?
By ghostface
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I've heard of former asylums being turned into haunted attractions, but I'm not sure if I know about this one in particular. That's cool that you got to go there as part of your Halloween month activities. Was there a particular display or actor in that place that stands out in your memory?
A lot did but one that freaked me out the most is that my friends and I opened this door and it was a room with just sheets hanging from the ceiling forming a maze. There were scare actors jumping out at you left and right! The scary thing was you didn't know what sheet they were behind. It was delightfully scary!