Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Looks like it's set to be a bloody good time. Looking forward to hear more about your planning and decorating.
By nosferatu
"Night of the axe wielding psycopath"? Just a normal day in the Dadja household........ :P
By Dadja
nosferatu wrote:"Night of the axe wielding psycopath"? Just a normal day in the Dadja household........ :P
Haha, that made me laugh my ass off. But yeah, guess you're right :roll:

The name actually comes from an episode of QI, where they were talking about phobia's and Jo Brand said: "I also have a phobia... of axe wielding psychopaths." I thought that was hilarious, and thus...

@mesmark: blood spatter and hand prints are really good idea. Def gonna use that!
By nosferatu
I have a Jo Brand phobia! Love Q.I. though - best programme on television.

I love this clip of horror movie stars where they are discussing Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee and Vincent Price

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdTLxyS2bdU
By nosferatu
You've even managed to keep last year's prices. With all those axes I thought you'd be able to chop a little off for the guests or should that be chop a little of the guest off?

Good luck with the party. Look forward to seeing the pictures
By Dadja
nosferatu wrote:You've even managed to keep last year's prices. With all those axes I thought you'd be able to chop a little off for the guests or should that be chop a little of the guest off?

Good luck with the party. Look forward to seeing the pictures
Prices went down, but with the axes around my insurance went up... had to charge that somewhere :p
By GUS
does Easy-Jet pass over your house Dadja?
By CombichristGirl
ok im rsvp ing lol, i wish i could come sounds like it will be great!! great work on the flyer as well :)
By GUS
Dadja has an open invite IF you present a "twitter follower" on your phone prior to entry! ....*(& dragging a large sak of Euro's or a bag-o-hats! :D :wink: