Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
zombombie wrote:Likes:

Chocolate.

Dislikes:

A rock.
I actually thought about giving rocks to kids who do not wear costumes, but I think that would end badly for my windows.
Think I might finally be using the friend or foe feature on the website.

The only time I have ever tasted anything remotely that sour was when my brother poured me a whiskey one Christmas that was actually vinegar. He laughed so hard that night. Real belly laughs. Wasn't laughing the following morning when he woke up and discovered he only had one eyebrow. Sad to say, it wasn't me but his friends who took advantage of his drunken state.

I laughed so hard that morning. Real belly laughs.
zombombie wrote:So I just ate the lemon warhead. WOW. That first taste is INTENSE. Loved it though :) sour sweetie (candies) are my bag yo!
When you go for a curry do you order a phall?
A rock. Ha, alway appreciate quoting Charlie Brown. And I would know just what to do with a rock if I had got one as a kid.

Someone mention Necco wafers....ugh those sucked so bad. I forgot all about those. I think maybe I'll use some of the dislike candy and create a "bowl of suck" to offer up at the small Halloween party we're having this year. Just put it out as what we'll be giving out later in the week and see our guests reactions before I bring out the good stuff.
pagemaster1993 wrote:

Chocolate.

Dislikes:

A rock.
I actually thought about giving rocks to kids who do not wear costumes, but I think that would end badly for my windows.

i live near a bunch of schools including high and middle schools so i generally give out two pieces to people in costume and if you knock on my door you get ONE of the pieces i hate. its not a rock but i think its some sort of punish ment if the little kids around you get two pieces and you get only one

i loved anything with peanuts or chocolate for the most part. i hate raisins all year round so typically i didnt even go to houses i knew gave them out. typically i had a good group to trade within so everyone ended up happy
My fav and least fav are one in the same... 2008 was the year we moved into our first house, and we had a big Halloween party that we invited all of our friends and family over. It was a huge success and everyone had a blast with our theme and the contests. Awesome time all in all, except I drank way to much of the "cough medicine", and passed out only to wake up a few hours later to rejoin the remaining crowd outside... After realizing that everyone was laughing at me instead of any jokes I went and checked the mirror to find a ludicrous amount of obscene things drawn on my face with sharpie!! Needless to say the party ended soon after. :lol:
pagemaster1993 wrote:

Chocolate.

Dislikes:

A rock.
I get yelled at by my mum every year for ideas like this haha we don't have the best neighbors around....
I personally always loved getting huggies and pretzels. My cousins and I would all go trick or treating together because we were close in age. We knew every house that gave out huggies and would hit those first so that we could run home and empty our bags since they would be so heavy and still have enough time to go around the rest of the neighborhood. I hated getting those wax lips and stuff though. I think they taste nasty. Always tried to avoid them.

Chocolate.

Dislikes:

A rock.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine have to be the following:

Crispy Crunch
Nestle Crunch
Mars
Reeses Peanut Butter cups
Warheads
Candy Corn
Chip Bags (preferably Crunchy Cheetos)
Caramels (they are always a little square)
Ringlos

Dislikes:

As aforementioned (and had happen) A rock!
Gummy Worms/Bears
Lollipops
Poofy Cheetos
Kayo wrote:i live near a bunch of schools including high and middle schools so i generally give out two pieces to people in costume and if you knock on my door you get ONE of the pieces i hate. its not a rock but i think its some sort of punish ment if the little kids around you get two pieces and you get only one

i loved anything with peanuts or chocolate for the most part. i hate raisins all year round so typically i didnt even go to houses i knew gave them out. typically i had a good group to trade within so everyone ended up happy
I am actually going to be putting up a sign: NO COSTUME, NO CANDY! PERIOD!