Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
pagemaster1993 wrote: NO COSTUME, NO CANDY! PERIOD!
I use glow in the dark chalk earlier that day and write all over the driveway - "No costume, No Candy" (it works); "Teenagers will be eaten" and a bunch of other halloween based sayings and pictures. Never quite glows but you can see it and get a few laughs out of the parents.
shaft28 wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote: NO COSTUME, NO CANDY! PERIOD!
I use glow in the dark chalk earlier that day and write all over the driveway - "No costume, No Candy" (it works); "Teenagers will be eaten" and a bunch of other halloween based sayings and pictures. Never quite glows but you can see it and get a few laughs out of the parents.
Did you have any problems with people over the No Costume, No Candy thing? That would be my only concern. Now if memory serves me right I think every "customer" last year was wearing a costume, but you never know.
No, not one. I have written it in front of my house for 6-7 years (I think) and usually if a group of teens come up to the house the one not dressed will hang in the back and not ask for anything. I usually end up saying "come here and get some candy". I just don't want a whole group of teens without costumes, that's BS.

Although one year we had 3 guys come to the house - guessing 17 - all in regular clothes but 1 had a top hat and cane, another a ski cap and goggles and one in a white T and sun glasses. I had buddies over from my softball team and we dressed them down, they we're laughing with us...and then my house got egged. They drove off (yes trick or treaters that drove) and we looked for them for a while. It was funny but the egg peeled the paint on my house in 1 spot. (I have thrown many a egg, so felt what goes around...)
I like almost all the candy except that taffy type stuff wrapped in orange halloween paper.
My faves though are :
1-Chocolate ( all of them)
2- Chips ( again I like all of them)
3- Gummies (my faves are the berries)
Always last to be eaten are the lollies and rockets but I'll still eat them! :)=