Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
Hey T

Good to see you back. Sparkling spiced pumpkin cider, I thought it was going to be a hefty brew till I noticed it was non alcoholic. As for the marshmallows, even the skull is gawping in anticipation.
That's so funny, I was just about to start a thread on this subject matter. Seems they have pumpkin spice flavored everything. So far this year, I've had donuts and muffins. I have some pumpkin ice cream waiting for me also. I'll post pics of any other pumpkin infused foods I sample this season.
I know it's not pumpkin but I just tried candy corn Oreos. They are soooo good! But the Pumpkin Cider sounds delicious! I am very happy to see it's non alcoholic!
zombombie wrote:(I think) this is the first year that the UK Starbucks have been selling Pumpkin Spiced Latte's and my oh my are the good! Halloween/Autumn in a cup right there! :D
Saw this on the menu board the other day an had to try it, it was gorgeous!!
Well I have to say the Pumpkin Cider was pretty strong. I was only able to drink half and my daughter hated it! It's a cool bottle though. :D

Now the marshmallows are very good and it just so happens there's a recipe on the back of the bag for pumpkin spice marshmallow treats! So you kids should run out and get them right away!! Did I mention they sell them at Aldi? Now I did :D

More to come...T