Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
They wanted me to carve for the hour, the ad company thought they would come back to me more often during the show, but it was loaded with celebrities. Had to compete with Scott Stapp, Pete Townshend, some Nickelodian Actress, Emmet Smiths wife, another singer, two guys that sing I'm farming and I grow it.

[youtube]
[/youtube]

So not much time for the extraordinary pumpkin carver. :lol:
macntosh wrote:They wanted me to carve for the hour, the ad company thought they would come back to me more often during the show, but it was loaded with celebrities. Had to compete with Scott Stapp, Pete Townshend, some Nickelodian Actress, Emmet Smiths wife, another singer, two guys that sing I'm farming and I grow it.

[youtube]
[/youtube]

So not much time for the extraordinary pumpkin carver. :lol:
That video was hilarious. They just needed a huge field of pumpkins.

Loved seeing ET , although I agree, they could have let you say something. It's still very cool you got to be on and great job carving under pressure!
macntosh - Just wanted to comment on this, and say thanks for showing off some ZP on Good Morning Texas! I instantly recognized the Jack carving, the tool in your hand, and that pumpkin decal on your tool box. My toolbox looks quite similar.

It's a shame they didn't lower the lights to show off the E.T. carve properly. Standing behind it, the hosts probably didn't even see it, or recognize what a fine job you did. Looks like some clean lines, and done under pressure too. Also a shame that even the E.T. talking doll was allowed to speak more than you did! :lipssealed:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:macntosh - Just wanted to comment on this, and say thanks for showing off some ZP on Good Morning Texas! I instantly recognized the Jack carving, the tool in your hand, and that pumpkin decal on your tool box. My toolbox looks quite similar.

It's a shame they didn't lower the lights to show off the E.T. carve properly. Standing behind it, the hosts probably didn't even see it, or recognize what a fine job you did. Looks like some clean lines, and done under pressure too. Also a shame that even the E.T. talking doll was allowed to speak more than you did! :lipssealed:
Yes are boxes are quite similar including contents. :lol: Thanks for all you do, and I'm sure to get you some props another time.