Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
Being from Merseyside obviously prevents me from buying The Sun "newspaper" and I do not encourage people to do so, in fact quite the opposite,however, for those that do, this rag is having a LEGO promotion between October 6 and 13.

The Minifigures are available on a daily basis and include:
Uruk Hai
Ghost
Jack Sparrow

Here's a link to the figures on offerhttp://www.brickset.com/brickLists/?7430
You haven't. It's been postponed. This "newspaper" has ad a lot of bad publicity in recent weeks notably Hillsborough, Leveson and Page Three. Understandably Lego don't want that kind of association even though they have no control over the promotion itself. It's been put back to half term week later this month.

We have som of the Monster Fighters Lego and I love it. I am buying the Haunted House for myself for Xmas to go in my office - the kids will be banned from touching it. My three year old son got Bat Boy in a blind mini figure pack yesterday, I've already quietly removed it for myself!

There is no way I'd buy The Sun but I have seen on previous promotions people buy the paper and dump it in the bins outside.
I just really want that ghost for my collection! Good news that it's been postponed, and I will be one of those people that put that rag straight in the recycling once I've bought it!

Nice steal btw Nos, Batboy looks great :) I'm very tempted to treat myself to another set - the Mad Scientist Lab looks superb :D
Thanks for that! All we need is Vampyre Castle, Ghost Train and The Haunted House.

Argos have 3 for 2 on toys at the moment too. Pity they don't sell HH but there are plenty of other things on Xmas lists