Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Kayo
hide something important to you in the pattern. something you are willing to live with for the rest of for ever. so if you love Jack's face that much go for it!

remember think about it like giving blood it kinda has the same effect on your body. good luck! and photos please :)
By Kayo
Lala wrote:I think I am getting it on my leg - I am soooo excited!!
thats a good idea. i place all mine where they can be hidden so i don't have to explain them every day to small children.  but that needs extra care because if its on your lower leg it can distort with age, drastic weight change and sun. if its going to be permeant you always want it to look its best right? so try to make the pattern something simple that if it distorts wont look to funny. maybe the pumpkin king face instead of the happy jack face if you still want to sport a ZP pattern. when in doubt think of those sinking rotting pumpkins you still have sat out the second week of november and which face looked great carved that first night but still looks ok than.

i really hope i'm helping and not being condescending  :?
By Lala
I wish I had read that earlier Kayo - haha! but no worries, it's done, and the tattoo artist was awesome. I don't think it will look bad really with age/size change, I mean, pumpkins come in all shapes and sizes.

Here is a reaaalllly really bad photo of it -it looks distorted because I took this upside down while lying in a chair with an ipod. it really does NOT look this wonky. It looks awesome!! I will take a better photo tomorrow! :D

pumpkin by Lala (Shady Lane Studios), on Flickr
RavensDestiny wrote:That looks really great! I know how hard it is to take pictures of your own tattoo's on your leg, never works well. Now that you have one are you planning your next? They are addicting! :)
Addictive*

Sorry about this one, that was gonna bug me. :)

It does look awesome! Did it smudge along the base on the right hand side of that pic?
By Kayo
Lala wrote:I wish I had read that earlier Kayo - haha! but no worries, it's done, and the tattoo artist was awesome. I don't think it will look bad really with age/size change, I mean, pumpkins come in all shapes and sizes.
dont worry i think you should be fine its vary cute! and if it distorts thats the fun thing about tattoos you can do touch ups and reinks and to an extent change them some as they age  maybe there will bee an entire pumpkin vine growing up your leg one day!
SuperSonic wrote:.. Did it smudge along the base on the right hand side of that pic?
Sonic i think thats a shadow its casting as if the light came from up and to the left slightly. or it could be blood all mine have just looked like hamburger for the first two hours  :P
By Lala
Thanks Friends! I love love love it!

The day after, trying to take another pic of it (still had to take it almost upside down)

IMG_0114 by Lala (Shady Lane Studios), on Flickr
The smudgey thing is a shadow - part of the tattoo

and of course, Cat pic..haha

IMG_0116 by Lala (Shady Lane Studios), on Flickr

and I think the next one, if I get one, will be a kitty one. I decided to go with my Sister in law the next time I see her, so it could be a year or two!