Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By NOONE
Just watched How it Should Have Ended's Slender Games on YouTube and I am just wondering who the cuss Slender Man is. Apparently he is some kind of horror related character so I thought I would bring it up here. Never heard of him until now.
By pagemaster1993
I do not know much about him, but will tell what I know. Slender Man is an urban legend. He is usually seen wearing a suit, is very tall and very skinny, he has no face just a blank head, and has extra limbs like an octopus. He is said to kidnap or haunt those who see him, and there is no way to outrun him. What he does with his victims is unknown.
By NOONE
pagemaster1993 wrote:I do not know much about him, but will tell what I know. Slender Man is an urban legend. He is usually seen wearing a suit, is very tall and very skinny, he has no face just a blank head, and has extra limbs like an octopus. He is said to kidnap or haunt those who see him, and there is no way to outrun him. What he does with his victims is unknown.
Creepy... Well that sounds like a lot to me but if that is considered "not much", does anyone have any more info on the guy? Where did he come from? Why does he do what he does? Any personal experiences?! :shock:
By NOONE
zombombie wrote:Hey NOONE, chuckwagon started a thread on this only a few days ago :)

http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/forum/vie ... lender+man

Chuck even included a video to watch... If you dare... :twisted:
So yeah, just watched it. Pretty creepy stuff. I don't believe in it but still creeps me out!
By NOONE
chuckwagon wrote:OOOOO the slenderness!!! :twisted:
Sorry I didn't know you made a post on Slender Man already. He is a very creepy dude... But I can relate to him. I'm skinny, tall, I have no face... :wink: :twisted:
By Raven
I think they are making or have made a movie about the Slender Man. Hopefully it will be creepy like the Mothman Prophecies. The Mothman is a creepy legend as well.
By chuckwagon
NOONE wrote:Sorry I didn't know you made a post on Slender Man already. He is a very creepy dude... But I can relate to him. I'm skinny, tall, I have no face... :wink: :twisted:
LOL, no problem... I can actually relate too. My friend call me "slender man" one time and I asked where he thought that name up, and then he told me about the story... I'm 6'5", and fairly thin too. :lol:
By NOONE
chuckwagon wrote:
NOONE wrote:Sorry I didn't know you made a post on Slender Man already. He is a very creepy dude... But I can relate to him. I'm skinny, tall, I have no face... :wink: :twisted:
LOL, no problem... I can actually relate too. My friend call me "slender man" one time and I asked where he thought that name up, and then he told me about the story... I'm 6'5", and fairly thin too. :lol:
Livin' the life of a skinny tall man. It's a good one. I have been told many times that I am under weight. Even by my eye doctor. 6'2" and 130 pounds. Good stuff, good stuff.
By dabusking
i know the urban story, and its a good one

when slender man was just a boy, said to be around the 1800's, he wasnt loved by his parents, and in fact he wasnt liked by any adult at all. all of the adults looked at him like he was a horrible monster, and poor young slender man was abused and tortured almost everyday, for no reason that slender man could ever comprehend. one day, slender man snuck out of his house for the first time and stumbled in the park. he was playing in the sand happily until one small kid came up to him. slender man was scared because he thought the kid was going to abuse him like every other adult did in his life. but, the kid seemed to love him, and the kid offered slender his shovel and bucket, and was wanting to help him with his little town slender was creating. slender was thrilled, and over the next past couple of months, slender realised that any and all kids seemed to care for him and love him, not like those evil adults.

one day, slender was in trouble.

the adults was sick of this monster walking around, so they chained slender man up to a torture machine and they chained his arms and legs to pulling wheels, and they slowly pulled his arms and legs away from his torso. most men would have lost their limbs, and would have died, but for some reason, slender man was different, his arms and legs stretched out incredible lengths. the adults were horrified, and let him go and threatened that if he came back they would kill him for good. slender man ran straight into the woods, and wasnt seen for a few years.

a few years later, the adults in the village had found a new innocent child to torment, and they decided to one day set the house that the child was sleeping in on fire. slender man heard the screams of the child in panic, and ran out of the woods, to discover the house in a complete blaze. slender man ran in anyways, and rescued the child. in the process, his face was severely burnt almost to the point that it looked like it melted off. the adults had been watching from another house across the lane, and when they saw slender man with the child in his arms, dead, they were all terrified. they tried running out of the house, but slender had already gotten to the door due to his extremely long stretched out legs. he took each of the adults, and forcefully ripped off their arms and legs, just let how they intended to do to him. he is also said to tear off the faces of his victims, but that is not verified.

to this day, slender has been sighted near parks with children playing. some say he is a demented guardian angel, and protect children from adults, and will kill any adult that nears a child in his view. some say slender takes children, and raises them himself, so that they dont become abused or become adults who will abuse children. other forms of the legends, typical in the north american region, say that he has tentacles that come out of his back (number varies). he wears a nice suit, and his skin tone is pretty much white, with no facial features at all. the origin of the modern version of slender man originated in a forum a few years back, but someone had connected the modern version with a very old myth, and i guess is now reborn. another big legend is if your have a dream about slender man at all or a being that resembles slender man, then that means that you have just gone from being a child and have become an adult, and that you are now categorized as prey for slender man. :twisted: