Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By SuperSonic
I have a question now for everyone (that includes YOU Ryan :))

What is everybody's top 5 mascots? Since we are celebrating 10 years of ZP, I figured this would be the best way to see what mascot designs everyone was attracted to!

I'll go first :)

Night
Curse
Revenge

Anyone else?
By NOONE
My top 5 are
Age (I love those wing type vines coming out. Very nice touch)
Dawn
Revenge
Bride
Invasion
By Zombie Pumpkins!
They are my children, I cannot choose favorites. But... I'll just tell you which of my pumpkids are on my good side this week...

1) Age
2) Night
3) Revenge
4) Dawn
5) Attack

By nosferatu
Dadja is going to have to buy a bigger wardrobe! I cannot wait. We are all going to be too busy admiring ourselves wearing new ZP shirts to get any carving done.

Putting in a request for mascot pyjamas next year. I have some marvel super hero pjs and muppet briefs (Fathers Day presents that I am occasionally forced to wear) but these would be cool. Please note that the muppet briefs are never worn outside of the house as that would be the most likely time I would have an accident.
By pagemaster1993
Mine would be:

1. Age
2. Spirit
3. Invasion
4. Dawn
5. Curse

The first three chosen were picked because those the ones I actually got to experience coming out of the patch, so that is kind of special for me. Number four was out when I discovered this site from some random search on Google when I was bored one summer. Number five I just like that crazy swirly hypnotizing eye.

I know this year has just begun, but I can not wait to see what comes out next year.
By CorpseBride
1. Revenge (ooooh that menacing grin!)
2. Curse (love the swirly eye)
3. Age (the wings!)
4. Night (love the grin and the worm)
5. Bride (cute and spooky...and I'm huge fan of Frankie and his wife)

Cool to see your top picks Ryan! I am sure that is hard for you as you probably have quite the attachment to each of them.
By Dredge
Dawn
Revenge
Invasion

Im not sure why, but Dawn has been my favorite since it was unveiled. I love the flame in the mouth.