Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By jen d.

Elvira (Cassandra Peterson) turns 61 today! Happy birthday to the Mistress of the Dark... she barely looks a day over 40. Must be that whole vampire thing... ;)
By nosferatu
Best Witches and Happy Birthday mistress of the dark.

She looks even better out of costume. By that I mean in everyday clothes and without wig.
By pagemaster1993
I saw her on Oddities once. Nos is right. She looks good no matter what she is wearing.
By monstermash
Wow 61, I'd never have guessed, happy birthday Elvira! The film "Elvira: Mistress of the Dark" is one of my all time favourte cheesy films, my guilty pleasure if you will. I personally don't think its terrible at all, quite well written in fact but it's classed as a B-movie.
One of the best lines ever in a film - "That dress wouldn't keep a titmouse dry in a drizzle", has me in stitches every time. :)
By amandap80
I hope I look that good at 61! :shock:

Mistress of the Dark is one of my favorites too!

"Can I have a Bloody Mary?"
"Sorry, no hard liquor served after 8 o'clock. Wanna virgin?"
"Maybe, but I better have a few drinks first."
By monstermash
amandap80 wrote:I hope I look that good at 61! :shock:

Mistress of the Dark is one of my favorites too!

"Can I have a Bloody Mary?"
"Sorry, no hard liquor served after 8 o'clock. Wanna virgin?"
"Maybe, but I better have a few drinks first."
Ha! great lines. It's such a quotable film. Has anyone seen her other film "Elvira's Haunted Hills"? I can't find it on dvd anywhere and wanted to check it out. I noticed Richard O'brien is in it and he's great too.
By monstermash
keifferone wrote:haunted hills is at walmart for like $7. But the first one is the best.
Sadly i'm in the UK so even if I could buy one from Walmart the region code would be wrong. I figured that the first one would be the best. I got it in a box set of B-movies, most of them are cr*p but there are a few good ones, especially the two with a young George Clooney: "Return to Horror High" and "Return of the Killer Tomatoes".
By keifferone
Sorry I should have remember from last season you were in the UK. Your better off with out the Wal-mart. There DVD prices are higher now for some reason.
I just watch "return to horror high" not that long ago. It's one of those bad horror movies everyone needs to watch!