Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By ghostface
I've got my Invasion of the ZP! shirt on and lovin this cool wheather. Would it be weird if I started Halloween decorating today?
By Raven
I got so excited this morning when I went to let the dog out and it was actually cold! I've also noticed a few leaves turning a fiery red color. Fall is well on the way! I have thought more than once about decorating and bought a few costume accessories last night. The Halloween water globe I made has been sitting out since I finished it so I guess I've already started decorating. I usually start decorating for Christmas in the middle of November, so why not Halloween in September?
RavensDestiny wrote: I usually start decorating for Christmas in the middle of November, so why not Halloween in September?
I agree 100%. My parents thought I was insane at first, but then they realized it involves me cleaning out the garage so now they're fine with it! :lol:
I have not put up anything yet, but plan on starting on the Autumnal Equinox. It will not be much Halloween stuff on the outside, but it will be Fall related though.