Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By ghostface
Today I found out that we are going to start writing Scary Stories in school. The first thing that came to my mind was Zombie Pumpkins!. We are going to end up typing these and adding pictures to the paper. So, Ryan, Is it ok if I use the mascots for my inspiration and put the pictures of the mascots on my story? Do you guys think this is a good concept?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Well I certain think it would be a good theme to write a story about. I bet nobody else in class with be telling a story like that. And sure, you have my permission to use the mascot pictures for this school project. Have fun, feel free to let us know how it turns out!
By ghostface
We started writing our scary stories about the beginning of October and after a few weeks of writing different drafts I finally have gotten my grade for my scary story and I aced it! My teacher really liked the idea and thought it was very gruesome and scary!
By pagemaster1993
Well you need to share your story with us.
By NikkiRae
pagemaster1993 wrote:Well you need to share your story with us.
I agree! I would love to read it. Always looking for something good and scary to read at this time of the year and a story with ZP! mascots would be AMAZING! Congrats on the great grade too! :D
By NOONE
Story time, story time! Lay it on us bro!
By ghostface
Here it is! I hope you like it!

Revenge of the Zombie Pumpkins!

It was a dark and scary night of October 13th, 2012. The fog was slowly creeping across the patch of dead, rotted pumpkins. It has been 10 years since the Zombie Pumpkin Apocalypse has started…
The start of the Zombie Pumpkin Apocalypse was all the humans fault. They shouldn’t have done what they did. They shouldn’t have carved those pumpkins, because the pumpkins have now become zombies and they want their revenge.
Suddenly the humans heard strange gurgling and groaning in the background.
“What is that?!” cried a human.
“I don’t know,” cried another, “but it is very unsettling!”
With great terror the humans saw something in the distance that was distorted. Once “it” came into view the humans realized it was not one thing the saw, it was several. The humans then realized it was the Zombie Pumpkins! The Zombie Pumpkins were all mushy and decayed. Many were spattered with blood and had goo dripping from their jagged lifeless mouths.
The humans did everything they could to try to destroy the zombie pumpkins. They beat them, they cut them, they shot them, the humans even tried to set the Zombie Pumpkins on fire, but nothing could kill the evil rotted demons of the patch.
The Zombie Pumpkins then fought back. They started tripping the humans with their gnarly vines and tearing them limb from limb with their jagged rotted teeth. The Zombie Pumpkins did this to every human on Earth until there were no more.
Now the Zombie Pumpkins roam the streets knowing they killed every human on Earth. Knowing they had finally gotten their revenge.
THE END?
By NikkiRae
Loved the story, Ghostface! You did a great job with it. It's super descriptive, you can pretty much see it happening as you read it!
By SuperSonic
Very good story Ghostface. I just hope it doesn't come true! :P
By NOONE
NikkiRae wrote:Loved the story, Ghostface! You did a great job with it. It's super descriptive, you can pretty much see it happening as you read it!
That's what I didn't like. It was a little too good! *shiver* Good job Ghostface!