Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By nosferatu
Freddy_stoyn.jpg
http://www.stoyn.com is releasing ice creams in the shapes of 1980's horror movie characters.

Apple carrot flavour - Chucky
Tomato Hot Pepper - Freddie
Cheesecake - Jason
Mint Blue Curaçao - Pinhead
Celery Melon - Predator

It's a great idea, I know as I thought about it years ago. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. They look awesome.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
They look amazing. Is it really possible to hold such tiny detail in ice cream? Certainly not for long, if you expose them to any warmth. I'd feel bad eating these little works of art. Interesting flavors. Let's hope Pinhead comes without the pins.
By Raven
I will take a Jason and a Pinhead, please. I'm not quite sure about the other flavors. :P

I've actually been to the island Curaçao and went by the distillery, didn't make it inside though. It's such a pretty blue liqueur.
By monstermash
Very cool indeed! Flavours are a bit odd though. I'm with you RD, i'll take a Jason and a Pinhead, hold the pins! I wonder who else could be made into ice cream and wha flavour they'd be.
By CorpseBride
What??? Are these really ice cream??

If so...I must get my hands on some of these for my part-ay!
By Nikki
Apple Carrot? Oh my! and Celery Melon.. I wonder how celery transmits it's flavor with ice cream? :D Those are really nifty though!
By CorpseBride
Nikki wrote:Apple Carrot? Oh my! and Celery Melon.. I wonder how celery transmits it's flavor with ice cream? :D Those are really nifty though!
NIKKI!!!! It's a good thing you kept your Avatar the same...totally how I recognized you! Welcome back!!
By SuperSonic
CorpseBride wrote:
Nikki wrote:Apple Carrot? Oh my! and Celery Melon.. I wonder how celery transmits it's flavor with ice cream? :D Those are really nifty though!
NIKKI!!!! It's a good thing you kept your Avatar the same...totally how I recognized you! Welcome back!!
Thats how I recognize ALL our members. (stop chainging them people!! :)) WB Nikki!!!