Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
I thought you would all enjoy looking at these photo's from Halloween's long ago. This site has 19 pictures of some vintage Halloween pics. It's also a book which I think I might look into. I like pics like these. They are just....creepy. I think Halloween night way back when would have been awesome. People genuinely believed most of the legends and rituals of the night. It seems like everything would have been more spooky back then.

http://entertainment.time.com/2011/10/2 ... ed-air-13a
By Hottie McNaughty
Yeah, I think it's all the masks that makes it freaky. Personally I rely so much on reading peoples facial expressions that I don't like masks at all. Creepy.
By pagemaster1993
Kayo wrote:think one day we could be in a book like that. :lol:
I am pretty sure we would be too.
By monstermash
Great post RD, I love old pictures, especially creepy ones. I'm sure on all Hallows eve you can still see those kids lurking in dark corners, peering out of those eerie masks!
By CorpseBride
I so want that book. I may order two so I can cut out some pictures and frame them. Those are fantastic photos!! This one is my fave :twisted:

By zombombie
My copy of Haunted Air arrrived today. I have to say, it's one of the most beautiful and creepy books I have the pleasure of owning. It really is quite stunning.

There is one picture in particular that is a little more sinister than the rest - I'll spoiler this just in case someone wants to buy the book and find it themselves!
Three boys are stood at a swing set, one of them (the youngest by the looks of things) is wearing a clown/jester mask, the other two aren't in costume. It's an old polaroid style photo with room to write beneath the image. It simply says: "The one that scares you is Donnie." That's pretty weird!!