Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By matspud
Yay. Its finally here :D :D
Pity we had unexpected visitors last night and I only got 1 more pumpkin done :(

Have a great time everyone.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Happy Halloween everyone!! I can't believe the big day is here already. And before we know it, it will all be over. I'm sure our pumpkin carving hands could use a break by now. I'm still slicing up the last of my jacks at this very moment, actually.

I hope everyone has a gruesome time today. I suppose I'm done with new stencils for this year, but there will be a handful of updates and follow ups in the coming days, as the Funkin dust settles. Keep those photos coming!
By matspud
Hey Ryan, Does that mean you are not going to spring that last minute "Must -do" pattern on us today :cry: :cry:

Amazing patterns again this year anyway. Thanks a zillion times over.

Can't wait to see your costume offering though :lol:
By Kittie
Thanks again Ryan for all that you do. Your stencils are so sweet! I am not sure how many Zombies we got out of the 35 sitting in the basement, but I know it is ALOT!! Thanks again and Happy Halloween Everyone!!

By Tkaraoke
It's now 8am and I have four more pumpkins to carve! Damn, how did it sneak up on me?

Looks like we might not have a lot of people out tonight. The high temp today is supposed to be about 49 and it's only going down after sunset. Ack! I worked so hard on my pumpkins I'd hate to not have anybody come out and see them.
By DarkAngel
Well I've chosen and carved out the 4 designs i'm going to be displaying this year. Got a bag of sweeties ready for the trick-or-treaters, a stack of horror movies ready to view and a bag of microwave popcorn ready for popping.

I'm going to enjoy myself this evening, just waiting for sundown (bout another 2 hours at this time, here in the UK) then I'm going to light things up! :D
By Patti
75 down, roughly 25 to go.

Must. Go. Carve. Pumpkins (after a couple anti-inflammatory drugs for the hands).

Pics to follow.

Happy Halloween everyone. :D
By Flak
Happy Samhain!