Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
As you may have noticed, things look a bit different around the "freaky forum." The software has been updated, and with it should come plenty of new features. On the other side of the coin... some previous features might appear broken. So I'm creating this new forum area to house your questions, complaints and suggestions regarding this forum.

:idea: Does anything seem missing?
:idea: Does anything about the new layout seem confusing?
:idea: Is there a feature you used previously that seems broken or absent?
:idea: Is there some functionality you'd like to see added to the forum?

Feel free to start a new topic thread in this "ZP Forum Help & Suggestions" area if you notice or think of something. I'll do my best to fix any problems, answer your questions, and add the desired features! :D
Might take a little getting used to visually, but I think we'll all be happier with the cleaner or more feature rich forum. I've been poking around for the past few days testing it, and it already feels natural to me. The navigation and function is pretty much as it was before.
Nightwatchman wrote:I like the save a draft feature, and the search option seems to work better than it did on the old forum.
Thanks for testing it out, Nightwatchman. Saving drafts to finish or post later should come in handy. And as for the search feature, the search index has been rebuilt. You can search by all sorts of criteria. And not only can you search globally across the entire forum, but you can search within specific categories, threads, or user posts. Should make it really easy to dig up that old post that you're sure you remember seeing.
Edinburghzombie wrote:I like it a lot! I miss the little pumpkins at the side of the threads though! :(
Yeah, I might add those pumpkin icons back in there. I was tempted to heavily modify the colors and icons on this forum template, but then realized that I may have to do it all over again when the 2012 website launches (with an all new color scheme). We can use this summer time to get used to the workings of this new forum, and when the new site launches, I'm sure I'll make more fun visual tweaks.
When I first came on here, I was like nooooo, I don't like change. lol. But going through the forum I've decided I like it, I too miss the little pumpkins on the side but we will see what the new season brings. :D
MooBoo wrote:When I first came on here, I was like nooooo, I don't like change. lol.
I'm with you, change is scary. But we had been using the same software since 2005, so some change was long overdue. I'm a fan of functionality, and ease of use. I wouldn't pull the old forum out from under you, if I didn't believe that the new version would be for the best. :D
MooBoo wrote:When I first came on here, I was like nooooo, I don't like change. lol. But going through the forum I've decided I like it, I too miss the little pumpkins on the side but we will see what the new season brings. :D
that was my reaction!! We are very dramatic :wink: Yep I put my vote in for the lil pumpkin icons, only now they are gone do I notice how much I used them!

Has anyone else stumbled across the Friends/Foe bit?? I think that is awesome and kinda wanna test out how a foe's post wont be fully visible... can we take someone off the foe's list???
Oh also the bold buttons etc actually do the start and the end [./b] so you don't have to remember to re-press it.. thats handy.

ohhhhh colour!! awesomesauce! defo gonna make posts interesting
By Kayo
Edinburghzombie wrote:Just clicked on a member's name and I had the option to "Add Friend" or "Add Foe"! What is this?! I didn't want to choose one yet as I have no idea what it does :?
its a fancy way to hide GUS when he's being a butt :wink: :lol: