Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Kittie
We went out Geocaching this past weekend, and it took us to a few cool places, and I took some neat photos. Click on the Photos to see them full sized.

By ghostface
You're a Geocacher to I see! We have a lot of graveyards in our town that has geocaches, it is REALLY fun. I love to geocache. :)
By Cheef
Old Tombstone and Graveyard photos are always cool.
By pagemaster1993
I need to start taking my camera around and take pictures of Graveyards I have been in.
By Kittie
I have a lot of fun taking Photos
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh yeah, can't go wrong when photographing old graves. Is that a tombstone actually shaped like a tree? Don't think I've ever seen that before. The real tree you photographed is fittingly haunting. And that headless angel is pretty creepy. I'm going to assume that it wasn't originally sculpted like that, although that would be pretty twisted if it had been.

Kittie, what software did you use to for the coloration and vignette effect on these photos? It sure helps to set a certain mood.
By pagemaster1993
I have seen tree shaped tombstones before, I just really need to get back to that graveyard with my camera.
By staticfurball
Very nice, I love the one on the tree, unique!
By Dredge
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Oh yeah, can't go wrong when photographing old graves. Is that a tombstone actually shaped like a tree? Don't think I've ever seen that before. The real tree you photographed is fittingly haunting. And that headless angel is pretty creepy. I'm going to assume that it wasn't originally sculpted like that, although that would be pretty twisted if it had been.

Kittie, what software did you use to for the coloration and vignette effect on these photos? It sure helps to set a certain mood.
I was just about to say that the tree tombstone is by far the coolest.

Here in Jonesboro there is a lady that was buried with her loyal servant dog, and the tombstone is a statue of her with her dog at her side, and the dogs eyes have gems of some sort in it. So if you drive through in the dark the eyes glow and scare the Sh*t out of you. Ill try to get a pic up for you guys this week. I drive by the graveyard everyday, but Its been a while since I drove up in it, so I hope its still around. I heard it was vandalized a while back.
By pagemaster1993
Why do people like to destroy important stuff. If it were me I would not be messing with graves it could come back to haunt you literally.
By Kayo
pagemaster1993 wrote:Why do people like to destroy important stuff. If it were me I would not be messing with graves it could come back to haunt you literally.
i agree those are nice photos and all but i was raised to respect the dead (not that you don't) taking photos of their graves just seams disrespectful to me. i live in the seattle area so i hear about people taking photos of or at bruce lee's grave and want no part. just my own preference and belief i guess.
By Dredge
As Promised...here is the monument here in town I spoke of. They are high res, so click the pictures for a full view.

Last edited by Dredge on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ghostface
That is terrible.. It hurts me that people do that.. Somebody needs to scare some sense into them. :twisted: