Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By bronkula
how do you guys feel about what should and shouldn't be put onto a pumpkin?

i never liked putting text on pumpkins, and i always sort of thought that they should be faces, like an actual jackolantern, as apposed to just random pictures.

do any of you have things you WONT put on a pumpkin?
By Joey
I'm not all that picky, though I agree with you on text. I'd probably do it if someone asked me, but it's not anything I'd put on a pumpkin I designed for myself. Text is for signs, pumpkins are for creativity.

I'm pretty erg about "funkins," those fake foam pumpkins that have shown up. Having something permanent kind of defeats the purpose and fun of carving new ones each year. It's like my dad and his insistence to use the same CD of spooky sounds and music each year. But I did pick one up today to try it out and whatever, before I start on my tirade of declaring them blasphemous.
By Dragon
I have put text on two pumpkins. One said "Happy Halloween" and the other was a pumpkin for a place that my brother worked at. I guess it depends on what the text is saying. I'll never put text on a pumpkin again (too much work) but maybe I'd do it for a reason such as a pattern with a bony finger pointing and saying, "Keep Going Fright This Way".

I'm a little 'iffy' on cutesy patterns because they don't seem too 'Halloween' for me.
By Jack
halloween is for scarring but it is also for the kids I try to keep this in mind when I pick my stencils for the year,I only use text as it is needed,but my rule is text are for signs
By Nikki
Carebears! Anything fluffy and cute shouldn't be on pumpkins haha

Unless, of course, cute and fluffy things freak you out Hahaha :twisted: